PDA

View Full Version : 50th Anniversary Stuff...

potterphreak
06-11-2006, 10:36 AM
Hello everyone! Supposedly, my last trip to DL during the 50th will be this July (our next trip after that is early October and I have heard several rumors that the 50th stuff will be gone then) and I would love to get photos of a lot of the 50th stuff. So, here's my question-what all should I photograph? I know I want a lot of photos of all the stuff in the Main St. theatre (where the 50th film is), and I have a bunch already of the 50th sashes around the park, and the big web on the HM that says 50th. Any and all help is greatly appreciated!!

TIA!

Gone2Disneyland
06-11-2006, 10:47 AM
If you're up for the challenge, try snapping shots of all 50 Hidden 50's. The big web on the HM is a Hidden 50; with the castle and the floral arrangement at the entrance, you've probably got a good chunk of them already. The gaslamps on Main Street make up about 13 of the 50. And if you're plain lazy to find the rest, just pick up a list from Main Street City Hall, or look on MousePlanet for their list.

kohl
06-11-2006, 10:49 AM
If you're up for the challenge, try snapping shots of all 50 Hidden 50's. The big web on the HM is a Hidden 50; with the castle and the floral arrangement at the entrance, you've probably got a good chunk of them already. The gaslamps on Main Street make up about 13 of the 50. And if you're plain lazy to find the rest, just pick up a list from Main Street City Hall, or look on MousePlanet for their list.

My kids did this last August. Since it was a busy time, we decided to look for all th 50's hidden around. We got all of them! They had a lot of fun when we got home making a scrapbook of their pictures.

Darkbeer
06-11-2006, 10:51 AM
^Alas, there are only 49 Logo's currently, the one that used to be at the Big Thunder Ranch area (on the Stagecoach) has been removed and not replaced......

And shouldn't they add 2 more to make 51 logo's for July 18th.....:~D

Tinkermommy
06-11-2006, 01:05 PM
If I weren't personally boycotting the Happiest Faces murals because they didn't use any of mine but used pictures of rocks, people's houses and other theme parks (bitter? grudge holder? moi? LOL) then I'd suggest them...oh, wait. I just did, didn't I? ;)

Gone2Disneyland
06-11-2006, 03:10 PM
^Alas, there are only 49 Logo's currently, the one that used to be at the Big Thunder Ranch area (on the Stagecoach) has been removed and not replaced......
Thanks for clearing that up, Darkbeer. I always wondered about that.

Another Dimension
06-11-2006, 07:18 PM

A CM told me Disney replaced the missing Thunder Trail stagecoach 50.. with the one Timothy is now holding on Dumbo.

RStar
06-11-2006, 09:34 PM
A CM told me Disney replaced the missing Thunder Trail stagecoach 50.. with the one Timothy is now holding on Dumbo.
Sounds like the old switch and bait trick to me.....

;)

twist1980
06-11-2006, 10:57 PM
Don't forget the 50th ride vehicles!

potterphreak
06-12-2006, 11:56 AM
Thanks guys!

Is the Block Party Bash parade for the 50th or all the time? Thanks again!

Darkbeer
06-12-2006, 01:07 PM
Thanks guys!

Is the Block Party Bash parade for the 50th or all the time? Thanks again!

There were stong rumors of it leaving and going to Florida after September, but looks like they might change their mind, so its up in the air, though I bet if it remains, it will be weekends only in the off-season.