PDA

View Full Version : I just realized...[Upcoming Trip]

tlovesdis
06-07-2006, 06:37 PM
that I am going to Disneyland in two weeks! I mean, I knew I was going, but it just hit me that two weeks from tomorrow I am there! I can't wait! I was just there in April but it rained the whole time and I never got to see the fireworks!

I teach baton and my group is heading there for the Baton Twirling Spectacular on Sunday June 25th. Should be fun with all the POTC stuff going on, but that's ok, I will be in Disneyland!!!

GrumpyUTboi
06-07-2006, 08:09 PM
I will see you there! Mrs Grumpy and I have our 14th wedding anniversary on June 25, so I have booked a hotel room and gotten a babysitter for the 4 little grumpys and we are going to spend 3 days at DL. Hopefully POTC will still open on the 26th so that we can at least ride it once before we come back in Oct-Nov.

DL is so addicting! Having premium passes does not help either. We make excuses to go. Buy a new car= go to DL, anniversary= go to DL, the sun was shining= go to DL.

I am a Disneyholic and I really do not need rehabilitation! :D

kimmybear
06-07-2006, 10:04 PM
i'll see you there, too! i still have 15-ish days to go... it's so close and i am SOO excited. going to pick up my travel documents and tickets and what not on friday! i can't wait to go!!! :D :D :D

LytNnBug
06-07-2006, 10:18 PM
I'll just miss you. We will be at the Happiest Place on Earth from June 15-21. 11 of us and Grandma's first time! :-)

yellowrosedtxn
06-08-2006, 02:26 PM
ME TOO ME TOO! I'll be there soon too! I am so excited that I can hardly stand it! I got my stuff from AAA on Tuesday (Two weeks to the day that we are leaving!) and I eagerly sat down and went through everything PIECE BY PIECE!

I hope you all have a wonderful trip! I know I am going too!

Shelley

Buzzisdaman
06-08-2006, 03:52 PM
The family and I will be there 18-22, we can't wait! Have a great time everyone. I know we will even if POTC is closed ( I look at it as an excuse to come back in Nov!!)

amcutler
06-09-2006, 01:12 PM
Mr. Grumpy...who did you arrange a sitter through? We were thinking of doing this for our anniversary (this week) but I am not sure my littlest will handle it well, he's kinda clingy and in a new place might be too much for him.

GrumpyUTboi
06-09-2006, 09:36 PM
Amcutler,

Interesting that for the little grumpys grandpa Bruce Cutler is going to watch the kids for 4 nights as we drive down to DL. We will leave on Friday night around 7 pm, drive all night letting Mrs Grumpy get some sleep and then wait to see of Mrs Grumpy can get a glimpse of Johnny Depp. She has had a crush on him for 16 years, so hopefully she can get glimpse of him. Other than that we will spend the day at DCA and then on Sunday we will hit DL like a couple of freaky grumpys. Monday we will go to the park and ride POTC a couple of times, we hope and then leave DL around 12 pm. It is a 10 hour drive to and from DL.

Right about now we could really use a couple of days away from the real world. It has been a horrible week and it is only going to get real bad over the next 6 to 8 weeks.