PDA

View Full Version : Year of a Million Dreams promotion

mickeynminnie
06-07-2006, 04:02 PM
I feel like I already won this! My family and I went to DLR for my birthday in early April. And just like everyone suggested I got a birthday sticker. After a great day of CMs wishing me a happy birthday, we realized we only had 10 minutes before Remember started and bolted for the castle. I stopped to ask a cast member where we might find a place to watch, and when he saw my sticker he said "well you'll be our VIP for the evening, follow me." He led my family and I to a small reserved section right across from the castle and said "Happy Birthday!"

We had a perfect view and shared it will another group that had another birthday and a pair of newlyweds. What a special treat, and to think all we wanted was to find where we could go to watch! It was such a magical experience and my 2 year old had an unobstructed view of the castle and all of the fireworks etc.! I still get goosebumps thinking about it. PURE DISNEY MAGIC!

blueckles
06-07-2006, 04:35 PM
That's awesome! What a great feeling to not only be at Disneyland on your birthday, but to celebrate it in style! :)

disneyjunkie
06-12-2006, 07:49 PM
My dd and hubby were married at the DL resort and at the end of the reception they were talking to the coordinator about going into the DL that night , they were comped Fantasmic priority seating as VIP's for the evening. Very very nice!
To top it off when they arrived the CM asked where her parents and other members of the party were and they said we just thought it was for us not other guest. The lead CM made a call and came back with a supervisors phone and cell number for her to call next time they were at the park with family... guess who go to get comped Fantasimic Dessert seating for my birthday? very very nice birthday present also. Disneyland is a magical place where dreams do come true.