PDA

View Full Version : Hidden Bathroom @ DLR

Pascomom
06-06-2006, 03:47 PM
Okay, I have to thank everyone on these messeage boards and encourage the sharing of info........

We are currently on our vacation (I am in the GCH con. lounge) and today the hidden bathroom info really paid off. My DH (dear husband, right?) had to use the potty and after seeing some of the bathrooms he felt like he really had one of those issues were he needed to go all the way back to our hotel room right at that moment. What a hassel that would have been. (He has bathroom issues when herds of people are around.) Anyway, while the children and I played on TSI, I directed him to this out of the way bathroom and he found it. It was private and lovely! He said he couldn't be more pleased now about how much time I spend on these message boards.

Thanks again, from both of us. :D

amcutler
06-06-2006, 04:45 PM
Where's the hidden bathroom? LOL...havent seen that post yet! Might have to go search.

SeansMom
06-06-2006, 05:40 PM
.....and the bigger question is, why doesn't someone just post it's location? Why the mystery? Who cares if the handful of people here know? I would wager a guess that the statistical number of people that visit this board vs. the statistical number of people that visit Disneyland is a small part of 1% total visitors. So why make people search for it??????

twist1980
06-06-2006, 05:43 PM
It actually has been posted here at some point within the last year...:)

DangerMouse
06-06-2006, 05:58 PM
You can even view photos of it at visionsfantastic.com in one of daddyB's recent updates.

I'll go see if I can round up a linky. . .

stan4d_steph
06-06-2006, 06:07 PM
It's not so much a secret, as it's just in a location that's kind of out of the way.

It's in the Carnation Gardens area.

junglemom
06-06-2006, 06:07 PM
It's to the left of the Castle. If you go to the tunnel to get to Rancho Del Zocalo, don't enter the tunnel, but instead follow that wall to the right. There is a cast member exit/entrance right there, so you have to peek around the corner. It has tables and you can watch the performances on the stage. Sorry to all of those that were trying to keep it secret. I thinks it's fabulous and worth sharing. And thank you to DaddyB who showed me the way a while back!

MammaSilva
06-06-2006, 06:08 PM
Ok this is so "done"

there are several bathrooms that are considered "the secret bathroom"

The one inside the Tiki room area, the one inside the Aladdin storytelling area, one that is actually a CM bathroom but has been used by guests in an 'emergency' situation near the load zone on Indy, but the most common "secret" bathroom is a stand alone one stall/seat HCA accessible that is listed in the guide to guests with disablities since it is very assistive friendly and wheelchair accessible that is located near the stage by the castle.

DangerMouse
06-06-2006, 06:12 PM
Here's the daddyB update where he revealed in pictures the exact location of the "secret bathroom."

http://www.visionsfantastic.org/daddyb/2006_02_28_Update/02_28_Update.htm

Benihodge
06-06-2006, 07:35 PM
That's cool thanks for sharing.

potzbie
06-06-2006, 07:37 PM
Let it be known:
The Secret Bathroom of Carnation Plaza is 20 paces from a non-secret bathroom.

(The tunnel which connects Rancho Del Zocalo to the Carnation Plaza contains a MEN's restroom and a WOMEN's restroom.)

I agree that we need labels for all the Secret Bathrooms.
We could use numbers, letters, colors, etc.
("The Pinocchio-9 bathroom"? "The Eyore-21 bathroom"? "The Blue Mickey vs. the Red Pluto"?)

We could have passwords!
Secret handshakes!
Code words!
Public encryption keys!

Holy cow! Am I ever in the mood, right now, to go to Main Street and relieve myself!
:) :eek: :rolleyes:

junglemom
06-06-2006, 07:56 PM
Holy cow! Am I ever in the mood, right now, to go to Main Street and relieve myself!
That is so funny!

Benihodge
06-06-2006, 08:29 PM
Main Street here I come.:eek:

geoffa
06-06-2006, 08:33 PM
Main Street here I come.:eek:

Amen to that! Now can we move on? It's a darn bathroom for Heaven's sake - not exactly an E ride unless you know different.:rolleyes:

tod
06-06-2006, 08:36 PM

Do it in a bathroom, okay (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?t=57284)? :D

--t

The old man
06-07-2006, 11:14 AM
My DH (dear husband, right?) had to use the potty...(He has bathroom issues when herds of people are around.)...
Thanks for sharing.:)