PDA

View Full Version : Photo request...

MouseFaninQueue
06-06-2006, 08:09 AM
Hi everyone,

I know everyone on here has been so helpful since I joined, I was wondering if I could lean on someone on more time?

My family purchased a commemorative brick for a our trip back in May 2005, and it was supposed to have been placed sometime in early to mid May 2006.

I was wondering if someone could possibly take a photo of it for me?

It is supposed to be in section C38.

The brick has the numbers C38 502

It is engraved with the metal 50th logo and reads:

Ken & Shannon
Shaelyn&Kaleigh
Newell BC Canada

I'm not sure what else I can tell you to try and find it.

Thnx in advance!

yellowrosedtxn
06-06-2006, 08:25 AM
Well if no one else can do it or doesn't volunteer, then I can try to find it when I am looking for mine. Then I can e-mail it too you.

I ordered one back in April of 2005 and it was supposed to be up towards the end of June (when we were there last year) but it wasn't there so I am hoping to find our when we get there this year.

UsBurchs
06-06-2006, 09:24 AM
I'll be there this weekend . . . if we get a chance, I'll try to take a photo for you! (if I can find it!) Someone here is bound to find it and share a photo one way or another. I'll do my best!

:)

mypupmickey
06-06-2006, 09:26 AM
I'm going today if I can get off early, so I'll give it a shot. I'll let you know what happens.

amcutler
06-06-2006, 11:29 AM
Can you still get these? If so where do you go to get them and whats the cost? What a cool idea. I'll be there next week if no one else gets it before then I'd be glad to get it (provided I can find it!)

MouseFaninQueue
06-06-2006, 02:34 PM
I got a brochure at City Hall and then when we got home we just phone in our order.

I'm sure they are still selling them.

Thnx to everyone who posted and said they would try! It is VERY much appreciated as we have no idea when we will back to Disneyland to see it for ourselves. I can already see a whole bunch of people swarming around our brick in the Esplanade. A new MousePad meeting place develops!! ;) LOL

BTW - the wooden replica we ordered is very well done!

mypupmickey
06-06-2006, 07:36 PM
MouseFaninQueue:
I was able to go today & I got pics of your commemorative stone! As soon as I finish posting I'll try to email you, but I wanted to leave a note here in case anyone else was planning on doing the same.

mypupmickey
06-06-2006, 07:39 PM
Can you still get these? If so where do you go to get them and whats the cost? What a cool idea. I'll be there next week if no one else gets it before then I'd be glad to get it (provided I can find it!)

Yes, you can still get them. They are $150. and you can get 10% discount if you have a PREMIUM pass. They told me they are guaranteed to be there for 10 years, but after that no guarantee, and you don't get your stone afterwards. They do send you a certificate of some kind. You can pay 35. extra for an acrylic or wooden replica.

MouseFaninQueue
06-06-2006, 09:11 PM
Thanks to mypupmickey for the fantastic and speedy photos! The only problem is seeing the photos makes us want to get back there soon - maybe in 2007!