PDA

View Full Version : How's the weather? What's the time?

Iluvwalt
06-03-2006, 08:12 PM
We leave for Disneyland tomorrow morning!!! We are leaving 113 degrees in Phoenix (it is 9:00 and currently down to 100) and as I pack....shall I pack a sweatshirt for the evenings? Is SoCal having "June Gloom" in the morning with that lovely overcast and light mist? We used to live out there and I am really missing the SoCal weather right now! Also, what's the time? I never remember since Arizona does not participate in daylight savings time! I am very excited to be at the park tomorrow....is all well with Mickey?

bassett1976
06-03-2006, 08:47 PM
Today was quite warm at DLR. The humidity has been higher than normal around here. We were walking around at 8:30 pm without a sweatshirt on and shorts. I would still recommend taking one long sleeve shirt or sweatshirt and a pair of pants. Sometimes the weather in June can change quickly. The next few days are supposed to be warm. The time is Pacific Daylight Standard Time right now. You posted your thread at 9:12 pm, our time. Hope this helps!

Also, all is well with Mickey! Today was a great day to be at the park. A little warm but the crowds were not that bad. They were having some issues with the rides going down for a while today but what are you going to do?

Iluvwalt
06-03-2006, 09:34 PM
Thanks a ton for the update, you helped alot! You also reminded me to throw in a pair of pants :) Have a great night!

bassett1976
06-03-2006, 09:38 PM
No problem, glad I could help. I'll have some pictures on my web page soon. They are loading now and should be done by morning. We took them today around the parks and also got some pictures from the parade.