hdlzx2
06-02-2006, 08:44 PM
In the Animation bldg CA

amcutler
06-02-2006, 09:55 PM
Is this where Playhouse Disney is too?

kiwifuz
06-02-2006, 10:11 PM
No that's on the same side of the "street" but you pass the playhouse disney bldg before the animation building.

Animation bldg had a room where you could draw a character with a CM who is supposedly from the animation dept. Also the Turtle Talk show.

The part we had the most fun in was the whole back area. There are places to draw your own characters & then drawing that you can watch "move". You know like each drawing is a bit different than the last kind of like a flip book so you, let's say, watch Mickey walk or whatever. In another room you could use your voices over a movie, we sang "Hi Ho" with the dwarfs. There were some other things too that I'm not thinking of.

Definitely a cool place.

Playhouse Disney I have no clue. DH & I don't really even know what it is.

averagedork
06-04-2006, 05:30 AM
I don't like Playhouse Disney. I loved Soap Opera Bistro and the crappy preschool haven isn't even fun (and I have units in Early Childhood. I like that age and I find it... urgh!).

Crush is fun. But be sure you have a question. I stretched and he forced it on me that I have a question. I was like "Uh... no I don't" and we talked. Weird.

taingirlsmom
06-04-2006, 03:49 PM
My DH and 2 year old DD's enjoyed Playhouse Disney. The girls enjoyed the dancing and the characters,even the ones they did not know before.

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
06-04-2006, 06:42 PM
My DH and 2 year old DD's enjoyed Playhouse Disney. The girls enjoyed the dancing and the characters,even the ones they did not know before.

Both my kids, boys ages 4 and 2, LOVE Playhouse Disney. It is a cute show and to see the boys dancing and having fun, makes it great for me!

Jwebbal
06-04-2006, 06:48 PM
I loved the Soap Opera cafe as well, and I never watched soaps, lol. Though now we have a two year old who does like the show.