PDA

View Full Version : One Day help

Fritz
06-01-2006, 07:11 AM
As I said before I will be in LA for business. I am going to the Park on june the 14th and can get there about noon. My questions are:

The official website has the closing time at 9:00 is there any chance this could change?

The web site also says that there is no fantasmic that night:( any chance this is wrong?

And last but not least what are the crowds like on a wed. in june.

Thanks in advance for all your help

nmjohnston874
06-01-2006, 07:24 AM
As I said before I will be in LA for business. I am going to the Park on june the 14th and can get there about noon. My questions are:

The official website has the closing time at 9:00 is there any chance this could change?

The web site also says that there is no fantasmic that night:( any chance this is wrong?

And last but not least what are the crowds like on a wed. in june.

Thanks in advance for all your help

Your first two questions should answer the last. The park closes early and there is no F! becasue a fairly light crowd is expected. Longer hours and F! every night will happen when attendance is large enough to justify them.

Of course, things change and if a larger than expected crowd materializes, they might extend the hours. F!, however, is doubtful because it is difficult to add an unscheduled show.

Rascalsfungirl
06-01-2006, 07:44 AM

I think there is grad night on the day you are going that is why it is closing at 9:00 pm, so Disneyland will not extend the hours.

evrythngwmn
06-01-2006, 08:17 AM

I think there is grad night on the day you are going that is why it is closing at 9:00 pm, so Disneyland will not extend the hours.

yep, you are correct. Grad nite is being held on the 14th, and 15th of that week.

hdlzx2
06-01-2006, 12:28 PM
also, the island is being set up for POTC premier....