PDA

View Full Version : Darkbeer & his new Nemo pics

mugsrb
05-31-2006, 02:35 PM
Has anybody else noticed in Darkbeer's great pic's their is hardly ever a worker? Do they do most of this work at night? I check Darkbeer's site almost everyday for updates and I see all the work they have done but their's never anybody doing it

Andrew
05-31-2006, 02:42 PM
Perhaps the Imagineers are working under invisibility cloaks (http://edition.cnn.com/2006/TECH/05/25/invisibility.cloak.ap/).

Darkbeer
05-31-2006, 02:48 PM
I tend to hit the parks in the afternoon for these updates.

Pretty much it is park at the DtD lot, take the Monorail to Tomorrowland, exit, and get back on the Monorail, timing it so a train has just left the station, leaving me about 6 minutes to get my photos.

I am currently also going thru Innoventions to get the Club Buzz photos.

But many of my trips are just short visit to grab photos, the weekend visits tend to be the long ones.

Sometimes, I get a lot of workers, then there are days that the crew has already left for the day.

I currently have a major backlog of albums to edit and update from this last weekend, hopefully a lot of it can get done tonight, but still uploading a few more photos from the weekend.

But when I get done, should have some great shots from...

Adventure City

Pacific Park's 10th Anniversary

SeaWorld San Diego and the new show Believe

LEGOLAND

Knott's Soak City and the new Pacific Spin attraction.

Frogberto
05-31-2006, 04:28 PM
Can't wait - your pictures are the best!

honeymoon @disney
06-02-2006, 09:17 AM
Yeah, great pics! Plus, you know you're great when people post threads about you! :D

olegc
06-02-2006, 11:18 AM
Cool - I'd love to see the new Pirate area at Legoland...