PDA

View Full Version : 3D shows...

Schmetterling
05-29-2006, 04:33 PM
I looked online at Disneyland.com to see how often the 3d shows played at both DCA and DL, but it didn't say. How easy is it to get into these shows? I have seen both of them but am wondering if we should try to do a lot of the "shows" on saturday since rides will be crowded. Just curious! Thanks!

erica84
05-29-2006, 04:41 PM
Well, there's "Honey I Shrunk the Audience in Disneyland" - it's pretty easy to get into and is a cool place to get away from the crowds. As for CA Adventure, there's "It's Tough to Be a Bug" and Turtle Talk with Crush (you don't need 3-D glasses for this one). My favorite is Turtle Talk although it's probably the busiest of the three but it's worth the wait! As for other shows, don't forget to check out the Aladdin musical - it's a must-see in my book. Have a great time!

ralfrick
05-29-2006, 04:58 PM
There are 3 3D films: Muppets, Bug, and Honey that run pretty much continually. You can generally figure to get into the next show, so the wait depends upon when it started, and won't be longer than the length of the show. Turtle Talk is something completely different, and I believe it's on a scedule of something like every half hour.

Cheers.

bradk
05-29-2006, 05:55 PM
i would give each of these second priority over certain attractions. as mentioned, they do run continuously and the most you'll ever wait for is 20 minutes or so, although Turtle Talk may pose a small threat with that as even in off peak, I saw it come close to capacity.

incidentally, it's worth watching the muppetvision pre-show. it's sometimes very entertaining and funny. the honey i shrunk the audience pre-show couldn't be any worse. and no pre-show for ITTBAB, but a great queue.

Schmetterling
05-29-2006, 07:03 PM
I was under the impression that the muppet one was gone! Where is that one located? I can't even remember. That's good that they run so often. Thanks everyone!

bradk
05-29-2006, 07:26 PM
it's in the hollywood backlot area in DCA. halfway down the street, you take a left and it's on the left side whereas monsters inc is straight ahead