PDA

View Full Version : Expedia- 4th night free promo is back

rentayenta
05-28-2006, 07:05 PM
# Fourth (4th) night free after a minimum three (3) paid consecutive nights; fourth night must be consecutive to the three nights stayed.
Offer applies to all three hotels of the Disneyland® Resort for arrivals October 1 – December 17, 2006. Travel must be completed by December 21, 2006. Limited to one (1) free night per package/reservation. Offer subject to availability; advance reservations required. Blackout dates of November 22 – 25, 2006 and other restrictions apply. Not valid with any other hotel discount or promotion. Subject to change without notice.

This is for the Disney Hotels! :D

rentayenta
05-29-2006, 04:48 AM
I got the okay from DH to book last night so let the planning commence. The first time I booked with Expedia I was a little nervous but have now booked with them several times and have never had a problem. I love that I can still use the VP services even though I didn't book directly with Disney.

Last week I got a quote from Disney for the same dates and through them it was $400 more.

Anyone else planning to go and use this deal? Now I am on the hunt for ticket deals......

disneyochem
05-29-2006, 08:28 AM
Thanks for information! I will be using Expedia as well. I will be saving around $350 over six nights. Disney could only give me (either AP rate or senior--mom is going) $198/night. We will be at DL November 12-18.

Advice to people who use Expedia--it is worth spending the $14 cancellation insurance for your booking. I still keep my AP reservation so then if AP rates kick in I still get DLH pretty cheap and am able to cancel the Expedia trip with no penalties. Downside to Expedia, you do have to pay in full at the time of booking!

rentayenta
05-29-2006, 09:00 AM
Thanks for information! I will be using Expedia as well. I will be saving around $350 over six nights. Disney could only give me (either AP rate or senior--mom is going) $198/night. We will be at DL November 12-18.

Advice to people who use Expedia--it is worth spending the $14 cancellation insurance for your booking. I still keep my AP reservation so then if AP rates kick in I still get DLH pretty cheap and am able to cancel the Expedia trip with no penalties. Downside to Expedia, you do have to pay in full at the time of booking!

Paying upfront is actually an upside for me. For me, paying a little at time makes the cost feel less painful.

What hotel are you staying at?

disneyochem
05-29-2006, 09:53 AM
I know what you mean about paying up front--I much prefer to have the trip paid for months in advanced!

I booked the PPH through Expedia but still have my DLH ressies. GCH is still too much but my mother-in-law has rooms reserved there just in case the rates plummet! :)

How about you? Where and when? Looks like quite a few of us will be in DLR in November.

rentayenta
05-29-2006, 12:38 PM
I know what you mean about paying up front--I much prefer to have the trip paid for months in advanced!

I booked the PPH through Expedia but still have my DLH ressies. GCH is still too much but my mother-in-law has rooms reserved there just in case the rates plummet! :)

How about you? Where and when? Looks like quite a few of us will be in DLR in November.

Paradise Pier for us. We have stayed at both the PPH and the DLH. DH and the kids prefer the PPH. We like the beach meets Disney theme and the rooms appear to be cleaner- maybe they are just less old. ;) We haven't stayed at the GCH yet. I just can't take the plunge and spend that much.

We are going in December.