PDA

View Full Version : A Matter of Character

Pages : [1] 2

Gemini Cricket
04-23-2002, 06:08 PM
You're at Disneyland and a CM tells you you can be any Disney character for one day. Who would you choose to be?

It can be a face character or full costume character.

Then tell us why you chose that character.

:)

Here's a special request: I'm dying to hear who the MP Moderators would choose to be...

As for me:
I'd pick Aladdin. Because I could still pull it off. In a few years, that might not be the case. :D I'd love to walk around and sign autographs for the kiddies. It would be fun. Aladdin is a survivor with a prince complex - that's me, baby! :D

DLfreak
04-23-2002, 06:10 PM
I think it would be so cool to be Mickey for a day. :) To see all the kids smiling faces when you take a picture with them and sign their autograph book.

Uncle Dick
04-23-2002, 06:12 PM
I think I'd like to be the Mad Hatter. It might be difficult to pull off his voice, but I think it'd be lots of fun to just act crazy all day long. The other day at the Hub, he was walking through one of the planters just to get around a crowd. Spouting nonsense is my speciality. :D

MonorailMan
04-23-2002, 06:37 PM
I'd go for Mickey, just because I like to see all the kids, and see what's like. 2nd Choice, would be Goofy! :)

HBTiggerFan
04-23-2002, 06:41 PM
I would be Tigger. I am Tigger when I am hyper I am so bouncy. I would make a great Tigger

Iceman
04-23-2002, 07:23 PM
I'd like to be Prince Eric or the human "Beast". Aladdin would be cool, but my nordic features don't lend themselves to that! ;) My favorite Disney character is Pluto, so if I had to be a character I would pick him, but I think I'd rather be a face character...

Mouse
04-23-2002, 07:34 PM
I would like to be Jasmine. “Raja was just playing with that overstuffed Prince Achmed. Weren’t you Raja?”

And as long as we’re pretending...

The Mad Hatter is definitely the male character I would chose to be (if I were male, that is).

Uncle Dick
04-23-2002, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by Mouse
The Mad Hatter is defiantly the male character I would chose to be (if I were male, that is).
That's interesting. I would willingly play the role of the Mad Hatter. Why would you do so defiantly? :D

Mouse
04-23-2002, 07:43 PM
I don't know what your talking about Uncle Dick.:p

DisneylandBoy
04-23-2002, 08:02 PM
I would be either Alladin or the Mad Hatter. I think the Mad Hatter would be so much fun! I also would want to be Prince Charming in the MSEP.

HBDisneyPrincess
04-23-2002, 08:38 PM
Alice...although I am way too tall.

Wendy...see above

A princess...Aurora in particular, just so that I could wear the pretty dress...

Daisy...so Donald could really be mine...just for a day...(I love that cute little duck...)

AliKzam
04-23-2002, 09:25 PM
Cinderella! Most definitely. She's been my favorite Disneyland character ever since I can remember. I would be Cinderella for a day, at least.

bluepearl
04-23-2002, 09:27 PM
I SO want to be Mulan! Specifically, Mulan in the warrior outfit, though I wouldn't mind the "dressy" costume. And then have Mushu walking around with me...that would kick butt.

cemeinke
04-23-2002, 10:20 PM
Dang most of you folks are talking about what characters you could be based your existing features. Well my bearded visage isn't really Disney Prince Charming material. So that just about leaves me with either Sully or Beast, not that there's anything wrong with those (Actually, I think maybe I could have some fun playing those characters).

Now let me fantasize a bit and I'll admit a fondness for Milo Thatch from Atlantis, that awkward intellectual appeals to me, of course costume-wise he's kind of lame.

I think Hook would be a fun costume character to do, all that swashbuckling fun, well dressed, charming, and ruthless. Yeah, I want to be Hook.

Not Afraid
04-23-2002, 10:30 PM
Physically I have some challenges. I'm 5'10", I look like I'm over 29 and I don't have a six-pack stomach. So any member of the Princess Pantheon is out (I'm too mouthy anyway).

But I'd make a GREAT Evil Queen! That would be fun. I'd probably love it so much I wouldn't want to give the costume back.

It's a Wishing Apple.........bwahahahaha.

The Photographer
04-23-2002, 10:35 PM
When I was a kid (physically) I wanted to be Mickey Mouse. Meeting kids, being popular seemed very glamorous. Now I'm thinking what would let me be funny. Alice would be good but physically I couldn't be any Disney character. Baloo is pretty cool.
Maybe I could do that. Queen of Hearts is kinda nasty... LOL

This whole thread makes me have an idea...

AliKzam
04-23-2002, 10:39 PM
Okay, physically , well, facially I look a lot like Jane from "Tarzan". It would be cool to play her, but you don't usually see her around the park. Still, if I had the choice, I would be Cinderella!

awinner
04-23-2002, 11:23 PM
Mickey...then Pluto

BELLEH5
04-24-2002, 12:42 AM
I would like to be Belle, she's my favorite princess and I short of look like her. And of course Mickey, because 'he's the leader of the club thats made for you and me"

JasonWorrel
04-24-2002, 01:27 AM
I would be Tigger, Geppetto, Foulfellow, and Tweedle Dum/Dee... oh, wait... I WAS all those characters. Hmmm...

justagrrl
04-24-2002, 05:38 AM
Oh....either the evil queen from Snow White or Malicifent. :p

blusilva
04-24-2002, 08:16 AM
I'd like to be Eeyore, because he's very low energy. Not a lot of bouncing around, not a lot of playing. Just sort of being there. And he's one of my favorites. :)

mad4mky
04-24-2002, 08:29 AM
Well....duh....uh, Mickey Mouse. My first choice popped into my head. Then I thought...ewww...too many kids, and then, would it ruin the magic for me to actually be my favorite mouse? Probably.
So, I would rather go with...Pete...and ride on Pete's Dragon in the MSEP!! Even though I am 42...female and rather round...but I am a great height for him...I am only 4 feet 10 inches!:D

hefferdude
04-24-2002, 09:53 AM
Captain Hook without the head/mask contraption.
Full costume and just great makeup like Mad Hatter.
Kids get a great fun scare out of the classic bad guy
( as long as it's kept fun ) Campfire "boo" kinda stuff.
You want them to hiss/boo and giggle at the same time.

And with the adults, just think and act sort of
like the worst boss you've ever had.

"...here drink this, now say AHAR! "

SzczerbiakManiac
04-24-2002, 10:59 AM
Ursula. Definitely Ursula! Especially if I got to sing "Poor Unfortunate Souls". <evil grin>