PDA

View Full Version : Parking

MrsPooh
05-24-2006, 10:17 AM
Sorry to ask a question that has probably been asked a million times, but when you search this forum for parking it pulls up a ton of pages with "park" in them! :rolleyes: I know I am doing something wrong!

Anyhow, I just want to know if you pay to park at DL, can you leave in the middle of the day and come back for the same price, or do you have to pay more?

We haven't parked at DL in years. We have always taken the hotel shuttle. Now I find that they are charging for using the shuttle, like $3 per person per day. That's $9 for us. Might as well pay the extra dollar and park there, and not have to hassle with the shuttle schedule, which is getting harder and harder to comply with. :rolleyes:

It is important for us to be able to leave midday to decompress, however. Can we do that? Or do we have to pay again?

Niwel
05-24-2006, 10:22 AM
Just hang on to your parking ticket -- if you leave and come back, just show it at the booth and you do not have to pay. :)

MrsPooh
05-24-2006, 10:35 AM
Thanks so much, Shana! I was afraid to ask, didn't want to rehash something that had been hashed over before, but darned if I couldn't find it! ;)