PDA

View Full Version : Expedia offering 4th night free

my2lalas
05-23-2006, 03:21 PM
Just thought I'd pass along a good deal.....Expedia is offering 4th night free at Grand Californian, Disneyland, and Paradise Pier Hotel. We were trying for the first week in October, but it is also available in Sept and Nov. There are blackout dates around Thanksgiving. I have been trying to find the best deal and this beats anything else I've found. It wasn't available yesterday, but--YEAH--it was there today! It works out to $210 a night (average) for standard view at Grand Californian. Comparing it to my current AP discount reservation, it saves me $338. I prefer not to have to pay it all up front, but that's a big savings.
Hope this helps someone.

oohykitten
05-23-2006, 03:47 PM
how did you find it, perhaps I just didn't use the right dates

fidoprincess
05-23-2006, 05:34 PM
Thanks so much for posting my2lalas! I was looking and missed it because I put in our last date as 11/22nd and it didn't show up. I played with the dates a bit and up it popped! You had perfect timing as we just decided to go so if others want to book this promo, remember, you can always do 2 different back to back reservations to include all of your dates and still get at least the one night free. Again, thanks for posting!

samkj
05-23-2006, 06:28 PM
Disney travel is also coming up with one free night for fall packages. Its not advertised, but the discount is showing on the package details.

mickeynminnie
05-23-2006, 07:05 PM
AAA is offerring the 4th night free as well. Hooray! We're going to DL...