PDA

View Full Version : Could really use opinions...

Schmetterling
05-22-2006, 12:27 PM
Hi new here! My DH and I are heading out for DL on June 10th. My questions are, will saturday or sunday be less crowded? Or will they be pretty much the same? We arrive there around 10 AM Saturday, so we were hoping just to start out right at DL, we might end up doing both Saturday and sunday, but wanted opinions if we decide one or the other.
Also, we are going for honeymoon/birthday, and Tuesday we will be wanting a little more "special" dinner for my birthday. I know the Blue Bayou is closed, but any other suggestions? Anything would be appreciated! Thanks!

stan4d_steph
05-22-2006, 12:31 PM
Napa Rose for dinner.

geoffa
05-22-2006, 12:52 PM
Or Catal in DTD.

twist1980
05-22-2006, 12:58 PM
I was going to say either Napa Rose or Catal, so there you go!

Saturdays are always the busiest day of the week. So while Sunday will still be busier than a weekday, it will be better than Saturday! :)

Have fun and Happy Anniversary!

05-22-2006, 01:04 PM
Napa Rose for dinner.

What Steph said.

Schmetterling
05-22-2006, 01:20 PM
Okay where is Napa Rose? Is it also in DTD? Thanks!

disneyochem
05-22-2006, 01:23 PM
Napa Rose is located in the Grand California Hotel.

And, I agree, it is a great "date" restaurant!

Schmetterling
05-22-2006, 02:21 PM
Does it require reservations?

Frogberto
05-22-2006, 02:56 PM
Hi new here! My DH and I are heading out for DL on June 10th. My questions are, will saturday or sunday be less crowded? Or will they be pretty much the same? We arrive there around 10 AM Saturday, so we were hoping just to start out right at DL, we might end up doing both Saturday and sunday, but wanted opinions if we decide one or the other.
Also, we are going for honeymoon/birthday, and Tuesday we will be wanting a little more "special" dinner for my birthday. I know the Blue Bayou is closed, but any other suggestions? Anything would be appreciated! Thanks!

As to your first question, Sundays are reportedly half as crowded as Saturdays. If you do both, do DCA on Saturday, since it's usually less crowded, and Disneyland on a full day Sunday.

I have to agree, Napa Rose is the best restaurant in the area. The Vineyard Room in DCA, and Catal, are great choices also, but second to Napa Rose, in my opinion (and the Zagat guide backs me up on this).

adriennek
05-22-2006, 10:01 PM
Napa. Rose.

Reservations (Priority Seating) are not required but suggested.

Adrienne