PDA

View Full Version : Guest Relations?

texas minnie
05-21-2006, 07:50 PM
Random question -
I have points on my Disney Visa that I want to transfer over for use when we get to Disneyland on Tuesday. I was told I could go to Guest Relations just outside the park to do this. Can someone tell me exactly where this is located? Since we're arriving late morning, I don't want to waste any time trying to find the right place when we get there!
Thanks!

bradk
05-21-2006, 08:03 PM
to the left of DL when facing it, there's a row of windows for guest relations / group sales.

Rhiannon8404
05-21-2006, 08:48 PM
Do you alredy have a rewards card? If so, you can transfer your points to your card right on the website. If not, you can request a card with your points value also using the website.

texas minnie
05-21-2006, 08:56 PM
Do you alredy have a rewards card? If so, you can transfer your points to your card right on the website. If not, you can request a card with your points value also using the website.

No, I don't have a rewards card. I checked on it too late - oops. (they said it would take up to 2 weeks to send it to me, and I called less than a week out). Luckily, I will be able to access them when I get there. Whew!

Rhiannon8404
05-21-2006, 08:58 PM
No, I don't have a rewards card. I checked on it too late - oops. (they said it would take up to 2 weeks to send it to me, and I called less than a week out). Luckily, I will be able to access them when I get there. Whew!
Well, it's good to know one can also go to guest relations. I thought online/phone was the only way to get it.