PDA

View Full Version : Ordering Tickets from Disneyland.com

DISNEYfied
05-21-2006, 02:48 PM
Hey fellow mousepadders... I need some advice... my cousins are coming in from TX for a visit and we plan to go to Disneyland / DCA this Friday or Saturday. I'm a Premium AP-er so I'm not too worried about myself, but I wanted to get tickets for them. I know if we order now at Disneyland.com we can get 1 day hoppers for $69 instead of $79, but I don't know if they'll come in time... Does anybody have any experience with thier shipping time? And do you know whether this offer is valid at the gate...? Thanks! :)

bradk
05-21-2006, 02:52 PM
i think it's a 7 day delivery date, or you can pay to speed it up, or i believe you can just do willcall. when you go through the ordering process, it will tell you what the approximate delivery date will be. it's been accurate for me.

plus if you order tickets online through dl.com, you'll get a coupon for a discount on merchandise.

I Heart Disneyland!
05-21-2006, 05:08 PM
You can pick them up at will call, we did that for my daughter last fall.

bradk
05-21-2006, 05:31 PM
oh, i should note. i believe you do NOT get the coupon if you do will call. only if it's mailed.

disneynut
05-21-2006, 05:51 PM
oh, i should note. i believe you do NOT get the coupon if you do will call. only if it's mailed.

You're right. You do not get the coupon if you do will call.

We got our tickets this way over spring break and it was so easy. Even with it being spring break, the line at will call was minimal and it moved.

Darkbeer
05-21-2006, 06:53 PM
You can get the $10 off just by showing your AP at the Ticket Windows, no need to pre-order, unless you want to avoid standing in the line.....

Also, since you have a Premium, the coupon is worthless.

Just get them at the Main Entrance Ticket Windows...

You can find the details of the offer here...

http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?t=56284