PDA

View Full Version : Pirate Merchandise

cannondale
05-20-2006, 08:39 AM
Hey all! I am really jealous that I don't have a trip planned to Disney right now but I am glad you all do! I was wondering when the special Pirate Mouse Ears (red with skull and crossbones in the center) will be released for sale in the park or through DisneyDirect? Any dates for those? Thanks!

I Heart Disneyland!
05-20-2006, 08:42 AM
http://www.mouseshoppe.com/product.cfm?ProductID=8134

There you go!! You can buy them from MouseShoppe...which I have used a zillion times. :) I got mine at the park last week, as well as other POTC merchandise.

Walt'sbirthdaygirl
05-20-2006, 12:53 PM
Had a pair picked up for my son at Pieces of Eight last week. When we were there the first week in May, much of the merchandise was in the shops, however the mouse ears did not arrive until a few days after we left.

PrincessMomma
05-30-2006, 10:19 AM
Does anyone know if the new pirate souvenirs are just for the pirate hype this summer or if they will still be around in the Fall? We're going in Oct or Nov and my boys really want those pirate ears. They'd mean so much more if we actually got them during our trip, but I am not above pre-buying them if they may not be around...

Vegitabeta
05-30-2006, 10:27 AM
Which pirate ears? I'm sure I've seen those before...

Gone2Disneyland
05-30-2006, 11:24 AM
I was at Disneyland yesterday and didn't see the Pirate ears inside the park. I finally saw some in the World of Disney store, but only in kid's sizes. Luckily I bought my pair a week after folks here at MP said they'd gotten theirs at the park.

Since they're re-opening the Pieces of Eight store again in June, I would assume they'll be sure to have an ample supply of everything Pirate they mentioned in the AP Newsletter. Don't know if that'll run until the fall tho'.

Gone2Disneyland
05-30-2006, 12:30 PM
Which pirate ears? I'm sure I've seen those before...

The pirate ears are at this link:

http://www.register123.com/event/profile/web/index.cfm?PKwebID=0x460197e22&varPage=info

CariBelle
05-30-2006, 12:44 PM
I must have that snowglobe!

Susan L
05-30-2006, 01:16 PM
You know, I bet sooner or later you will be able to buy some of that stuff off of mouseshoppe.com for those of us who can't make it to the park for awhile.

drjones
05-30-2006, 01:34 PM
I went last week and found the Aztec gold medallion for $10 (Not made of gold, but looks kinda brassy). Of course I had to but it. Actually, I'm wearing it right now at work.

Vegitabeta
05-31-2006, 03:00 AM

http://www.register123.com/event/profile/web/index.cfm?PKwebID=0x460197e22&varPage=info
Thanks for that, those are some cool ears!

Shinku
05-31-2006, 11:07 PM
I was just at the park tonight and was able to find the pirate ears in the hat shop in frontierland (next to the shooting gallery). I wouldn't worry about not being able to find them when you're going in the fall, I assume there will still be sufficient "pirate hype" going on.

I Heart Disneyland!
05-31-2006, 11:20 PM
You can get them HERE! (http://www.mouseshoppe.com/product.cfm?ProductID=8134) I got mine at DL 2 weeks ago and they are SO darn cute!!! MouseShoppe also has a ton of other POTC merchandise, if you are afraid of missing out. :)

I also got the buttons at DL and plan to make magnets out of them for the fridge. :) (And, if you must know, I got the Mickey & Minnie POTCs too! I am hopeless!)

stan4d_steph
06-01-2006, 06:17 AM
They had the child-size pirate ears at NYC World of Disney as well.

darph nader
06-02-2006, 11:44 PM
A little off subject,but many years ago I bought my bro a fist sized plaster skull.Either my dog or his got ahold of it and chewed part of the right eye socket off.:eek: Well my bro was upset AND resourseful. A little flat black paint,now he has a one off suvvie.:cool:
btw it looks WICKED!

potzbie
06-03-2006, 02:53 AM

I see one of the Pirates buttons asks, "Got Booty?"

Funny!

The phrase, "Pirate ears," makes me laugh.
It reminds me of the old Halloween joke.

[Readers are cautioned for language.]

On Halloween, the door bell rings.
The lady answers the door, ready to dispense with candy.
There is only one trick-or-treater. It is a small boy dressed up as a pirate.

The lady is charmed. "Where are your buccaneers?"

The boy snarls back, "Under me buckin' cap. Now gimme the candy!"

:) :eek: