PDA

View Full Version : New Orleans Square Caricatures how much?

simbaNnala101
05-19-2006, 09:20 AM
Does anyone know how much the New Orleans square charactures and portrits are. I wanted one with me and my girl friend and I wanted to know different prices for size, color, and black and white can anyone help me? thanx

~Ash~:D

SteveK
05-19-2006, 09:53 AM
Does anyone know how much the New Orleans square charactures and portrits are. I wanted one with me and my girl friend and I wanted to know different prices for size, color, and black and white can anyone help me? thanx

~Ash~:D

We had one done Wed at DCA with both of our daughters and it was $60. After the "artist" finished, I said, "who's kids are those?"...made my wife really happy to hear that. I expected a better likeness for $60. I would assume the prices at DL are the same.

simbaNnala101
05-19-2006, 02:10 PM
Was that for a portrite or a characture? and was it in black or white thanx.

~Ash~

potterphreak
05-19-2006, 02:21 PM
My 6 yr. old paid to have hers done in February. It was a full face caricature, full color and it was $30 or $35. I think it was $35, can't remember for sure between the two tho. Hope that helps! I recently saw the portrait ones (not caricature) and I wish we had done that instead, especially since it was the same price.

busseys5
05-29-2006, 05:32 PM
Hi! I was interested in getting my kids chalk portriats done while we were at Disneyland. Can anyone give me some idea on prices? Location? etc....
Thanks.
Michelle:)

kimmybear
05-29-2006, 09:29 PM
my teacher went during the grad nite times last year and got a characature of his wife- black and white, looked like chalk, and it looked pretty nice. the only thing was she had an extreme resemblance to Belle. But then again his wife wasn't actually there- he must've had a picture. i don't know about the cost.

i think they have people in the Hollywood backlots to draw the pictures. not sure tho... :confused: