PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know where to find yogurt in DL? Not frozen.

Poptart
05-17-2006, 11:26 AM
I'm having to think of an alternate if I can't find grilled cheese in DL. DS will eat yogurt, like Dannon, Yoplait, etc. not frozen.
Are those sold anywhere in DL?

This is getting embarrassing.

D15
05-17-2006, 11:30 AM
Not sure if these still apply (has it really been that long since I've been there?), but we used to get fruit platters that came with little cups of yogurt at what's now Club Buzz and (if memory serves) Village Haus. You could probably just ask for a side (or sides) of that if they've still got it.

SeansMom
05-17-2006, 11:36 AM
If I remember correctly, Whitewater snacks had yogurt.

hlbtimes2
05-17-2006, 11:46 AM
Carnation cafe has a very yummy looking yogurt parfait (breakfast menu). Not sure if you child would eat it, since its not just yogurt. I bet they could probably get you just a dish of yogurt.

Poptart
05-17-2006, 12:21 PM
Now I see Toon Up Treats has a strawberry parfait on their menu and Club Buzz too. Hopefully they're still there??????

Carnation Cafe sounds like a winner for several things we difficult people need. :)

emmah
05-17-2006, 07:43 PM
whitewater snacks at the GCH sells yoghurt and fruit - makes for a great simple (and inexpensive) lunch...

tlovesdis
05-17-2006, 09:30 PM
Whitewater snacks for sure and I also think that Napolini in DTD has it as well!

disneynut
05-18-2006, 10:43 AM
The bakery on Main St sells Yoplait. I've got a picky eater too. No fried foods, no pasta, no sandwiches. The pizza place in Tomorrowland will sell you just a cup of broiled/grilled sliced up chicken with nothing on it. Fruit carts have been a lifesaver. If there is certain fruit your picky one will eat, the restaurants (ie Storytellers) that sell fruit platters will let you request only certain fruits be put on the platter.

Poptart
05-19-2006, 08:48 AM
Thanks so much everyone and Disneynut. Is that the Blue Ribbon Bakery on Main St?

disneynut
05-20-2006, 11:31 AM
That would be the one. Have a great trip!