PDA

View Full Version : Which tour to do?

nursemelis374
05-16-2006, 08:37 PM
I am considering doing a tour in a couple of weeks. I am looking for information and was wondering what everyone thinks? Which one would you recommend? I go to Disneyland all the time. I was thinking A Walk in Walt's Footsteps. Do they even have the 50th one anymore?

ETA: Before anyone tells me to do a search, I am doing it right now.

bradk
05-16-2006, 08:49 PM
From Imagination to Celebration still exists, yes, and it's a good one.

Most people seem to rave about Walk in Walt's Footsteps, but I've been told repeatedly (and read reports) that if you have fairly in-depth knowledge of the park, it's not all that worth it. My VIP tour guide said it was changed for the worse within the past month or so (not sure what it meant) and she pretty much opts not to do it anymore.

The VIP tour was a great investment though. Even more so if you can split it amongst people. The biggest perks being the ride on the Lilly Belle as well as VIP seating for all the parades and F!. The second balcony actually has a much better view than the dessert balcony does.

Wendi
05-17-2006, 07:59 AM
For the month of June APs get $10 off "From Imagination to Celebration". I think I'd opt for that tour, but would also like to do Walk In Walt's Footsteps someday.

Niwel
05-17-2006, 08:49 AM
I loved Imaginationto Celebration. I'd say do that one only because it will end at the end of the 50th, where as Walk in Walts will still be around after the 50th celebration ends. Just me $.02. :)

emmah
05-17-2006, 07:46 PM
I did the 50th tour late last year and it was fantastic - I learned a lot, and we had fantastic seats for the fireworks - i did the last tour of the day, and we were backdoored on to 5 rides and given a lovely box of treats to snack on while waiting for the fireworks, and a team photo in front of the castle. well worth it in my opinion.

disneyhound
05-18-2006, 08:02 AM
We did the 50th tour in early January; other than the headsets not working very good, the tour itself was a lot of fun, my daughter really enjoyed herself!