PDA

View Full Version : Early Entry - any other way besides 3 day park hopper?

Poptart
05-15-2006, 10:05 AM
I'm pregnant - not wanting to stand in hot lines for DS' last Disney trip for quite a while - - and looking for a way to get early entry besides the 3 day park hopper (too expensive for one hour one day). Anybody know of anyway to get in early (besides climbing the fence - not good in my condition) that exists besides the 3 day pass?

TIA!

tink1234
05-15-2006, 10:21 AM
We used RideMax over Christmas 2004 and did not wait in line for more than 5-10 minutes for any ride. This is riding POTC, Indy, etc. There were times that we would get on our ride and when we got off the line had increased to a 45 minute wait. I would definately try it out! DH said it was totally worth the $ and he usually likes to save when possible. (I don't work for them, really!)

going2disneyAZ
05-15-2006, 10:35 AM
I'm pregnant - not wanting to stand in hot lines for DS' last Disney trip for quite a while - - and looking for a way to get early entry besides the 3 day park hopper (too expensive for one hour one day). Anybody know of anyway to get in early (besides climbing the fence - not good in my condition) that exists besides the 3 day pass?

TIA!

I believe that if you are staying at an onsite hotel you get early entry each day of your stay it is offered.

simbaNnala101
05-15-2006, 10:38 AM
Well I don't know how far along you are and that makes all of the difference but a lot of rides now have single rider however I think most of those rides are like screamin and splash mountain. But as far as the ealry entry into like fantasy land if you stay at any disneyland hotel even for one day you get early entry for staying on grounds. Disneyland hotel is not too expensive so I would probably just stay there. Hope that helps.

~Ash~

bradk
05-15-2006, 10:44 AM
PPH is traditionally the least expensive of the 3.

and remember, EE is only on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.

Poptart
05-15-2006, 10:54 AM
What is Ride Max?

Thanks everyone for your replies.

I called DLH and they said Early Entry isn't affiliated with staying onsite, only with a 3 day park hopper????? :(

bradk
05-15-2006, 10:58 AM
I called DLH a couple of weeks ago and was told they do grant EE access for on site resort guests. Your CM might have been ill-informed.

Ridemax is an attraction scheduling program. You tell it what days you're visiting one of the parks and which attractions you wish to visit and it will calculate the best order to experience them in order to minimize your wait times using historical data (and some other things). http://www.ridemax.com

DangerMouse
05-15-2006, 11:00 AM
What is Ride Max?

Thanks everyone for your replies.

I called DLH and they said Early Entry isn't affiliated with staying onsite, only with a 3 day park hopper????? :(

Yes, that's their standard answer. However, they have been allowing guests with charge slips for any of the DLR hotels enter the park during early entry since last summer. You will find many threads on this site and others that confirm that EE is allowed if you are a resort hotel guest.

As for ridemax: ridemax.com should answer your questions. I highly recommend it.
:D

SeansMom
05-15-2006, 11:20 AM
I second RideMax. It won't get you into the park earlier, but if you can stick to the schedule, it will allow you to enjoy many rides with much shorter waits. And, even though much of the formatted layout offended my sense of "that is NOT what I would do first!", it really worked! I have to say it was the ONLY time I walked through Tarzan's Treehouse without being pushed, shoved, or crowded was using Ridemax. And it worked for all the other attractions as well.

Poptart
05-15-2006, 12:20 PM
I called DLH back and got a more alive sounding human who said yes they do grand EE with a reservation there.