PDA

View Full Version : Grad Nite- How long are the lines usually?

flipboitwo3
05-14-2006, 02:27 PM
i am about to go to gradnite on the 18th and i was wondering how long and fast are the lines usually.

stan4d_steph
05-15-2006, 05:57 AM
Here's a thread from last year (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?t=42249&highlight=grad+nite+lines) with some information that might answer your question.

Aims
05-15-2006, 08:45 AM
My son went to Grad Nite last Thursday, the 11th. He said the park was practically empty and they walked onto all the rides. He had a great time. Got to ride everything more than once. But, not everything was open to ride. He said all of Fantasyland was closed except for Dumbo and the Teacups. Also, Small World and Toon Town was closed.

Be sure not to take much of anything with you to the park other than money. My son had some contact lens solution with him, but had to leave it on the bus, and one of his friends had a small bottle of hand sanitizer with her but they made her throw it away. You can bring a camera and a cell phone, but not their carrying cases.

Have fun!

Amy

evrythngwmn
05-15-2006, 08:49 AM
The early grad nites are less crowded. The June dates are the most popular and thus are much busier.