PDA

View Full Version : AP Backstage Pass

potzbie
05-13-2006, 02:52 PM
Annual Passholder newsletter, BACKSTAGE PASS, arrived in today's mail (5/13/06, Saturday).

I live in the San Gabriel Valley, roughly 40 miles from DLR.
Your milage may vary. :)

All POTC stuff, nearly.

DCA "food and wine" weekend.
Blub for upcoming "CARS" movie.
Features chef of Rancho Del Zocalo. (Where did our BBQ go!?)
Mickey's Halloween Treat.

Darkbeer
05-13-2006, 04:59 PM
^It is interesting to see the delivery dates.

Lisa got hers in Tustin last Saturday (May 6th), and that was the second weekend of the Food and Wine event.

No wonder attendance hasn't been that great.

(We went to two events, the 2 PM wine tasting had about 50 folks in a setting that seats 80, the 3:45 Food event (Garlic) was full, but anyone there by 3:30 got one of the about 40 seats.) And we got Garlic Ice Cream!!!!! :D

hlbtimes2
05-13-2006, 09:07 PM
I'm in WA, near Seattle. I received mine this Thursday May 11. I was in the parks last weekend. Wish I would have received it before my trip.

Mermaid
05-13-2006, 09:12 PM
I got mine Monday the 8th. I thought it was better than the last one. I thought that too about the Food and Wine. Seems kinda like late notice!

h_lehmann
05-13-2006, 09:13 PM
I live in the San Gabriel Valley, roughly 40 miles from DLR.
Your milage may vary. :)

I'm in the San Fernando Valley; I haven't received it yet. Looks like the farther away you live, the faster your mail arrives,

Pirate Princess
05-13-2006, 09:17 PM
Hi! Leaving in a couple days and was wondering what the May "Spotlight Offer" is. They don't have the AP Backstage Pass online yet so any information on discounts would be greatly appreciated.

Phantom2006
05-14-2006, 12:51 AM
I live in Oceanside,CA and I have not got mine yet. I did not get the Spring Ed., but I did get last Winters so I don't know. My friend who lives in Fullerton, CA got hers last week sometime. So may be mine just gets lost in the mail.

Darkbeer
05-14-2006, 04:35 AM
Hi! Leaving in a couple days and was wondering what the May "Spotlight Offer" is. They don't have the AP Backstage Pass online yet so any information on discounts would be greatly appreciated.

The May Spotlight is the "AP Bring-A-Friend" offer mentioned here at MP a few weeks ago.

Basically a 2 Day ParkHopper for $96 for Adults, $76 for kids 3-9, tickets good through June 13th (so the last day to buy is 6/12, so that both days can be used).

Another Dimension
05-14-2006, 05:07 AM
I got my AP Newsletter yesterday. 5/13

Various arrivals have gotta be based on a persons last name. I'm in Anaheim, about 3 miles from the DLR.

It's got some nice art and interview info in it this time. :)

Pirate Princess
05-14-2006, 09:59 AM
Thank you Darkbeer. Too bad I'm going with all AP'ers this trip.

Walt'sbirthdaygirl
05-14-2006, 11:29 AM
[

Walt'sbirthdaygirl
05-14-2006, 11:32 AM

I saw this in the newsletter and I had to get it for my DS, the pirate fan!

Luckily his auntie was at the resort on Friday and picked it up for him.

yellowrosedtxn
05-16-2006, 08:31 AM
I can't wait to get my pirate ears. I also am excited about the "Fill-A-Skull". I'm not sure if I am allowed to talk about that or not, but if they are selling them now, then it will be brought up sooner or later.

The concept is the same as fill a bag (with jewelry or whatever it is for the princesses) but it is a small resin skull that you open the bottom of it up and put in bugs, eye balls and gross things that the kids will love. So, I am looking forward to those because I know a few people that would love to receive that as a gift!