PDA

View Full Version : So Cal AP blackout dates

jmk
05-12-2006, 03:25 PM
Is it true that if you purchase a So Cal Annual Pass at the park on a day that is suppose to be blocked out, you can still get in on that day?

Dexter
05-12-2006, 06:13 PM
Yes, if you purchase a pass on a blockout date you can enter the park that day and activate the pass. Once the pass is activated the remaining blockout days are in effect, to include the day you go in the park, so that next year you will either have to renew or if you don't plan on renewing using a blockout pass to enter that day.

nightdesigns
05-12-2006, 07:54 PM
I thought I read somewhere that you may have trouble park-hopping with the AP if you get it on a black-out day.

biolabetty
05-12-2006, 10:10 PM
You have a tough time getting in the parks, period, if you do it on a blockout day. I did it in the morning last year, had fastpasses and everything, left the park and they wouldn't let me in again. I had to talk to leads and eventually went to city hall to be put on a special list so I could get in the parks. If you do it, do it LATE in the day so you don't have the problems I had.

biolabetty
05-12-2006, 10:12 PM
Sorry, let me explain further, I was upgrading a 2 day hopper to a so cal pass that was blocked out that day. The hopper let me in, the pass did not.