PDA

View Full Version : For the non AP's What's yer Pirate IQ?

Tinker Bell
05-08-2006, 07:48 PM
1.In what scene can you see sheet music?
2.Name at least eight animals found during your voyage?
3.Not including ride vehicles, how many boats (floating or partially submerged ) do you see during your voyage?
4.Which scenes contain maps?
5.only one pirate has a visible tattoo. What dose it depict?
6.What song, other than “ Yo Ho ( a pirates life for me ) “ can be plainly heard in the attraction?
7.How many full skeletons can be found in the attraction?
8.What flag flies over the top of the attraction façade?
9.How many Jolly Roger flags appear inside the attraction? Where are they?

Sry can't fig out spoiler or I would post answer I will post in one day answer if some one has not put them there

Jwebbal
05-08-2006, 11:07 PM
1. The Pirate bedroom scene
2. Parrot, pig, donkey, cat, dog, horse,
4. Bedroom, exit, Storm?
6. Oh, Susanna

MrsPooh
05-09-2006, 10:43 AM
Oh man, now I want the answers!

To do spoilers, just use the little icon at the top of where you type, the one that looks like a cartoon talking balloon. Hit it, and instead of using the quote word, type spoiler in there (leaving the brackets and the back slash.) Then put your text between it.

Let me put in a spoiler so you can see it and know what to do:

It is pretty easy once you get the hang of it.

You can also type it. It would be "{spoiler] your text [/spoiler}" (use all square brackets, I used the curved ones so you could see it.)

And, of course, to read it you just use your left button on your mouse to highlight it.

Also, there is a preview post button on the bottom, it will allow you to look at it to see if you did it right before it actually goes out on the boards.

Hope it helps!

Tinker Bell
05-09-2006, 02:18 PM
Answers:

Captain's quarters
Alligator, cat, chicken, crab, dog, donkey, firefly, fish, goat, horse, parrot, pig, rat and sea gull
14 (six in the upper bayou and eight below)
Entrance, captain's quarters, crew's quarters and well scene
An anchor (it's on the pirate lifting the treasure on the left side of the final scene)
"Oh, Susanna" (From the old man't cabin in the bayou)
12 (three on the island after the second drop, one sailing the ship in the storm, two in the crew's quarters, one in the captain's quarters, one on top of the treasure, one in the jail and three in the final scene.
An American flag
Five (the crew's quarters, atop the Wicked Wench, atop the boat across from the brides being auctioned, covering the treasure being lifted at the base of the lift, and behind the fiber-optic map at the entrance of the attraction)

How do you rank?

All 9 correct = Pirate King
7-8 correct = Cap'n
5-6 correct = First Mate
3-4 correct = Powder Monkey
1-2 correct = Landlubber
0 correct = Walk the plank!

ok 10 trys later and I did it yuppee.

simbaNnala101
05-09-2006, 03:06 PM
1.first scene with skeleton on piano.
2.Cat, dog, donkey, chicken, horse, goat, parotte, pig.
3.I think 8.
4.one with captain skeleton, treasure room, and when exiting the ride. I think.
5.an anchor on the guy at the end.
6.I don't know the name of it but the one the old man is playing on his banjo in the beginning of the ride.
8.i dont know what a facade is but I think a british flag.
9.I think 2 one is used as a bag at the end and another on the ship on the water.(I don't know)

disneyhound
05-09-2006, 03:36 PM
I be a landlubber for sure...