PDA

View Full Version : DLR May 23 thru May 27

wanderdust
05-07-2006, 10:22 AM
Hi All,

Our family of 4 will be in dl for 4 1/2 days. We have the so cal city pass. We plan on visiting dlr for 3 days and universal studios for 1 day. We arrive on a tuesday and leave on Saturday late. Which day is to be avoided in D/l. Our tentative plans:

Tues Arrive lax 0830 pu rental car go to universal studios then check in at residence inn maingate.

WE have three days in the park and plan on going sat morning prior to our 545 pm departure. So that leaves two more days in the park ...WED, Thurs and Friday. We only have 3 day park hoppers so we might visit aquarium of pacific, science center or drive to San diego and use the sea world/ zoo option.

Does anyone have any suggestions? We make trips to DLR at least twice a year so we don't have to see and do everything.

Thanks for the help!!!

stan4d_steph
05-08-2006, 08:23 AM
Have you seen the 50th Anniversary fireworks show? If not, I would definitely schedule your trip so that you can take that in. Otherwise, you would probably do well to avoid that Saturday at DL since it will be the first day of Memorial Day weekend.

wanderdust
05-08-2006, 09:27 AM
Thanks for the heads up on saturday!!! Any suggestions for something else on that Saturday? Our flight leaves from LAX at 545pm so we do have most of the day. Our family includes 2 boys 7 and 13 and of course me and my husband.

stan4d_steph
05-08-2006, 11:56 AM
I would suggest a nice leisurely breakfast/brunch and some shopping, then head up to LAX. You want to allow plenty of time to get up there and through security for your flight.