PDA

View Full Version : Pictures at DLR (May 6, 2006)

bassett1976
05-06-2006, 05:54 PM
My wife and I went down to the parks today. Had a great time.

A few highlights:
1) Rode HM, saw the new effects. My wife loved it, the jury is still out with me.
2) They are working on an area around club buzz, major work walls are up.
3) Went over to DCA, checked out the food and wine festival. Doesn't seem very big but we have no comparison to Epcot's food and wine festival.
4) Noticed who I thought might be Darkbeer tacking pictures of Paradise Pier!!!
5) Refurb walls around Ariel's Grotto had refurb walls around it down by the water area.
6) Pieces of Eight is closed and has been temporarily relocated to where the Christmas shop is normally located.

Hope you enjoy:
http://bassett1976.smugmug.com/gallery/1433626

SeansMom
05-06-2006, 06:05 PM
Thank you SO MUCH for sharing! It was like a wonderful little mini-vacation :). I especially enjoyed the floral shots. Disney does such a grand job with all their landscaping.

What kind of camera did you use to get such wonderful pics?

Darkbeer
05-06-2006, 06:06 PM
Point #4, Yes you did, Had some free Tequila, then the Cheese and Sushi Culinary Demonstrations (YUMMY!), then headed to the Hearthstone Lounge to watch the Kentucky Derby, followed by using the Monorail to get Sub Photos, plus going into Innoventions for photos of the second phase of the Club Buzz refurb.

Now home, watching the Lakers getting spanked (down by 20) and uploading my photos.....

bassett1976
05-06-2006, 06:14 PM
What kind of camera did you use to get such wonderful pics?

I use an 8 MP Canon Rebel Digital Camera.

Point #4, Yes you did, Had some free Tequila, then the Cheese and Sushi Culinary Demonstrations (YUMMY!), then headed to the Hearthstone Lounge to watch the Kentucky Derby, followed by using the Monorail to get Sub Photos, plus going into Innoventions for photos of the second phase of the Club Buzz refurb.

Sorry, I should have said hello but I'm quite shy at heart.

Genris
05-06-2006, 06:23 PM
Wow! Great pics! Those pink and orange roses are breathtaking!

disneyhound
05-07-2006, 08:04 AM
thanks for sharing!:)

Wendi
05-07-2006, 09:44 AM
I always enjoy your photos... thanks so much for sharing!

Squeaky
05-07-2006, 10:00 AM
I use an 8 MP Canon Rebel Digital Camera.

Sorry, I should have said hello but I'm quite shy at heart.

lol don't feel bad, you're not the only one :geek: my boyfriend and I have seen Darkbeer in the park 4 or 5 times, and every time, we're like "whoaaaa.... it's him!!" lol he's like a celebrity!! :)