PDA

View Full Version : VIP tour?

mulansgirl
05-04-2006, 08:52 PM
I might be dense or tired not sure but I cannot seem to find information on the VIP tour. After hearing about the Lilly Belle I really want to go on this tour and am planning a trip with my husbands family around the tour. but I realized I don't know anything about the tour. So if you can help or direct me to help on this I would greatly appriciate it. I heard they can help you with priority seating but I am not sure what evets they help with. And when I call to ask questions I just sound more confused than I am now, so not much help to the person I am asking help from, kinda like this. But if anyone has gone on this and could help me out, thanks. Hope this makessome sort of sence.

bradk
05-05-2006, 01:27 AM
as long as you book more than 48 hours in advance, it's $75 per hour with a 4 hour minimum (it's $95/hour if you book with less than 48 hour notice). it's your own private tour for a group size up to 10 (larger groups will require additional guides at the same rate).

you will get a tour guide who will provide you with park information and history and act as a walking expert itinerary for that period of time. no backdooring on attractions or anything to that effect, just the ability to tell you which ones are best to visit at the time.

in addition, the department can assist you with making priority seating arrangements for dining for the duration of your stay, as well as grant you access to priority seating/VIP seating for the following events: Aladdin (priority seating is in the orchestra, same as the usual), the Parade of Dreams (Main Street Train Station), Remember... fireworks (Main Street Train Station), Disney's Electrical Parade (by PHD queue), Block Party Bash (by Golden Dreams) and Fantasmic! (on second balcony, no food offered, space limited to 10 people). I think that's about it.

In addition would include perks like being able to ride aboard the Lilly Belle.

You would call the special activities office at (714) 300-7710

The website's page for it is here (but I gave you all the info plus more): http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disneyland/en_US/parks/tours/detail?name=VIPTourServicesTourPage