PDA

View Full Version : AAA Enhanced Fastpass

Sebastian
05-03-2006, 10:54 AM
We are planning a trip to DL in September and I was wondering if anybody knows if AAA still offer enhanced fastpass if you stay in a resor hotel?

bradk
05-03-2006, 10:56 AM
they do. it's part of a package booked through AAA though.

Sebastian
05-03-2006, 11:32 AM
I am trying to book our vacation thru AAA and it does not mention it is this normal?

bradk
05-03-2006, 11:34 AM
you'll get very mixed results with AAA. sometimes if you ask them, they won't even know what it is. but to the best of my knowledge, the enhanced fastpass benefit still exists, even if your AAA TA doesn't know it.

Darkbeer
05-03-2006, 11:44 AM
Get the 2006 AAA Disneyland Brouchure from the Travel Department, it clearly shows the enhanced feature if you stay in one of the three Disney owned hotels. It is also mentioned in other AAA stuff prepared by the Walt Disney Travel Company.

sierranevada
05-03-2006, 01:00 PM
We booked through AAA for August online. If you click on the "Magic Moment Savings" when you get to the vacation package offering it does specify the multiple fastpass feature with the following:

2006 Disney's Resort Magic Package

Disney’s Resort Magic upgrades you and your family with accommodations at a Disneyland® Resort Hotel, where you’ll be just steps away from Disneyland® Resort attractions.

Package includes:
Accommodations at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel®, the Disneyland® Hotel, or Disney’s Paradise Pier® Hotel
Disneyland® Resort Hotel self-parking, recreational facilities and Fitness Center access
Disneyland® Resort Park Hopper® Ticket

One Early Entry into Fantasyland in Disneyland® park *
Preferred Seating at selected attractions in Disney's California Adventure™
Mickey's Toontown Morning Madness!
EXCLUSIVE! Collect Disney's FASTPASS® tickets for multiple attractions at one time!
EXCLUSIVE! AAA Vacations® FREE Parking at Disneyland® Resort Theme Parks
EXCLUSIVE! AAA Vacations® collectible pin and lanyard (one per person)
EXCLUSIVE! California Diamond Fun Book (one per package)
EXCLUSIVE! AAA Vacations® Luggage Tag

After booking, when they fax you the confirmation, it comes across as "Disney's Fastpass" - but it is there.

Hope that helps.

Sebastian
05-03-2006, 01:05 PM
Thank you that is what I was looking for.