PDA

View Full Version : Club 33 Questions

andypullen
05-02-2006, 04:42 PM
I have a few questions...

1. Is Club 33 closed during the PotC renovation?

2. Is there any members who would possibly be the best person in the world who could let me and my future fiance in to have dinner so that I could ask her to marry me? It would make us very happy! We've never been up there, it would make such great memories! Email me if you are a member!

bradk
05-02-2006, 04:47 PM
just a word of advice. you're going to be VERY hard pressed to find a member who will make arrangements for you unless you know them personally. because that member is responsible for any indiscretions their guests may have.

there are plenty of other great alternatives for proposing at the happiest place on earth.

andypullen
05-02-2006, 04:53 PM
you're going to be VERY hard pressed to find a member who will make arrangements for you unless you know them personally. because that member is responsible for any indiscretions their guests may have.

I understand... there's gotta be someone out there that wants to help me out, though. I would do anything!

beast77
05-02-2006, 05:43 PM
I gotta be honest, making your way about the different Disney boards pitching this is probably not likely to work out. I understand your thoughts on it. I had the same idea for my wife...but there are many other options. Our first date was at Disneyland, our engagement dinner was at Disneyland, and we got married at Disneyland...only to honeymoon at Walt Disney World... we live in Washington State, travel the miles to get to DL or WDW at least once a month to get our fix, and have been members of the different boards for years.... even with all of that, we have never been lucky enough for the opportunity to eat at Club 33. I guess I say all this to suggest that you come up with a different plan that you can be excited about and not wish that it could have been anything else. There are some great semi-private spots in and around NOS... I find those areas to be perfect. Good luck with you idea hunting, there are so many awesome places to propose, I am confident that you will be able to make it very memorable without having to count on entrance to Club 33.

stan4d_steph
05-02-2006, 06:04 PM
If you would like to request that someone find you a reservation for Club 33, please post it in our Buy/Sell/Share forum. Thank you.