PDA

View Full Version : DTD survey taker

cstephens
05-01-2006, 05:49 PM
As we were leaving the restaurant in DTD after dinner last night, we were stopped by a survey taker, so I agreed to answer questions. Various questions about my visit that day, did I visit DL and DCA and spend X amount of time in DTD, how long was my stay, etc.

And then they got to the hard questions:

1. How many days in the past 12 months have I visited DTD? I had to remember how many weeks there were in a year and then I had to calculate how many weeks out of the last 52 I've been at DTD, and I conferred with the husband and our friend. I think we decided on something like 40.

2. How many days in the past 12 months have I been at Disneyland? More calculating, more conferring, some negotiating. I think we ended up at 80.

Both calculations were complicated by the fact that in the past 12 months, we spent a lot of time there early last May for the kickoff of the 50th, and we also spent a lot of time there around the 50th birthday, and there have been many times when we're there every week, at least for a short time.

The poor survey taker probably didn't expect having to wait for those answers. I'm sure there are others on this board who would have higher numbers than me!