PDA

View Full Version : early mornings

hdlzx2
05-01-2006, 02:18 PM
What days are early morning admission?

hlbtimes2
05-01-2006, 03:01 PM
Early entry is available on Mon, Tues, Thur and Saturday. I'm assuming that is what you were asking about? It is one hour before normal park opening. Fantasyland and some rides in tomorrowland are open.

barely
05-01-2006, 03:05 PM
Re: Early Morning Entry, which day, chosing between Monday or Tuesday would be more advantageous to attend?

bradk
05-01-2006, 04:04 PM
I think *but not sure* Tuesday is historically lower in attendance. Monday has a 3 day weekend connotation to it (okay, we'll stay ONE more day).

it's also my understanding, at least in the off season, they'll actually open the gates for EE an hour and a half before park opening. although i don't remember what time official opening is for that. i want to say 8, but that sounds kinda silly. what I do know is that happened to me last year.

darph nader
05-01-2006, 07:00 PM
Early mornings for me ,is get up ,take a hotel chair outside,with a cup of joe, a smoke and the O.C. Register before the rest of the family wakes up.Nothing like coffee and smog to start your day.:cool:

hdlzx2
05-02-2006, 08:17 AM
Does anyone know what time the gates really opn for EE?

bradk
05-02-2006, 08:22 AM
okay, i checked my trip report i posted on here eons ago.

I went for EE on a day that the park opened at 10, they let us in at 8:30. this makes more sense to me now. someone told me at one point that this is the norm when DL opened at 10, otherwise it's an hour before. i don't see the park opening at 10 at all anymore.

every day i'm there, the park opens at 9 or earlier, so i suspect EE will begin at 8. if i experience differently, i will post within the next month or so.