PDA

View Full Version : My Disneyland Birthday Pictures

ozbeauticn
05-01-2006, 10:36 AM
My mom, my boyfriend, and I decided to head down for the weekend. Friday was great, but Saturday got a little more crowded. I always love looking at everyone else's pictures, so if you like you can take a look at mine!

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2106807972

barely
05-01-2006, 11:06 AM
Wonderful pics-thanks for sharing. It looks like you had a wonderful time!:)

I Heart Disneyland!
05-01-2006, 11:12 AM
Really cute!!! Love it. Happy birthday!!

hg0079
05-01-2006, 11:21 AM
oh oh I want some of those gold ears now!

what ride was that where you were sitting together in the air on sort of a light green lookings seat?

Dexter
05-01-2006, 11:29 AM
That's Jumpin Jellyfish over in the parking lot err um Disney's California Adventure

hg0079
05-01-2006, 11:38 AM
thanks I knew it was something I knew but I couldn't put my finger on it!

mad4mky
05-01-2006, 12:17 PM
My mom, my boyfriend, and I decided to head down for the weekend. Friday was great, but Saturday got a little more crowded. I always love looking at everyone else's pictures, so if you like you can take a look at mine!

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2106807972

Great Pictures. I clicked on specifically to see what you look like...as when I go into McWhorters in RWC...I always wonder who you are!!!:D
Do you still work there???:confused:

Looks like you guys had a great time!! :)

ozbeauticn
05-01-2006, 12:47 PM
Great Pictures. I clicked on specifically to see what you look like...as when I go into McWhorters in RWC...I always wonder who you are!!!:D
Do you still work there???:confused:

I don't work there no, but I never did work there. I've been in Monterey for the past 4 years at college and am now moving back to RWC, but have never worked a day in my life... Maybe you're thinking of someone else?

Thanks for all the comments, we did have a great time. The only complaint was that we weren't there long enough!

DCA Dot
05-02-2006, 12:15 AM
Great pictures! I especially liked the one of you and your boyfriend by the partners statue. Thanks for sharing. :)

SeansMom
05-02-2006, 09:00 AM
I always enjoy pictures...it's like a little mini-trip to DL/DCA. Thanks for posting them! You and your honey took some very cute pictures. Oh, and Happy Belated Birthday :).

daisy4me
05-02-2006, 09:48 AM
I don't work there no, but I never did work there. I've been in Monterey for the past 4 years at college and am now moving back to RWC, but have never worked a day in my life... Maybe you're thinking of someone else?

Thanks for all the comments, we did have a great time. The only complaint was that we weren't there long enough!
GREAT pics, I cant wait to go. You said you go to college in Monterey, how cool. Thats where my husband is from and all his family is still there. Sounded funny to me, because not to many people up here where Im from even know about Monterey. But good luck to you it's a beautiful area and thanks again for your beautiful pics they were great memories Im sure.