PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming Trip, Somewhere to Pamper the Wife?

Bassman531
05-01-2006, 06:08 AM
I am just 6 days away from a week long trip to DLR with my: wife, mother in law, father in law, brother in law, and sister in law (does that make me the outsider? hmm...)

Anyways, I wanted to do something special for my wife to make sure she could relax this trip since we've been very busy and a bit stressed out lately. My idea was to get her a manicure and/or a massage so she could feel extra special on our vacation. I was wondering if anyone knew of somewhere near the parks that I could send her for this. Any help would be appreciated. Also, if someone has any other ideas, let me know as I am want to make her the "Happiest Wife on Earth", if only for a week.

Thank You

stan4d_steph
05-01-2006, 06:20 AM
Mandara Spa is located in the Grand Californian Hotel. They do massages and other treatments.

05-01-2006, 09:26 AM
If you're staying on-property there's also the Sephora makeover, cost $35 (but you get that back in a Sephora merch certificate). It begins at 8:30 a.m. and requires you to stay until about 10 a.m.

JookyG
05-01-2006, 03:17 PM
FANCY DINNER!!! Blue Bayou would be my first pick, but that's closed until the POTC reopens in June. Take her to the Napa Rose for dinner, or just for dessert and champagne. The menu looks amazing. I've never been, but I imagine you should make a reservation ASAP.