PDA

View Full Version : Costco play for 4 question?

jennia
04-30-2006, 07:13 PM
I have an interesting question from a friend. They went to Disneyland with the Costco Play for 4 tickets and had a great time. Such a great time in fact that the tickets got SOAKED!!! The problem is this- you cannot tell which ticket is whose anymore. She's sending one son to the park with another family and wants to only send THAT KID's ticket not all 5 for the entire family.

Is there some way to tell whose ticket is whose in the DLR system? They all showed ID when they got the tickets so they are assuming that they need to send the correct ONE ticket back but the name info is not readable.

She was going to just send the kid with one of the tickets but I told her she may run into a problem.

jennia
05-01-2006, 01:53 PM
OK.... maybe a new question. Do you think she can call guest services and ASK them whose ticket she has using the identifying marks on the ticket or would she have to drive them down to Disneyland and ahve them run through a scanner to access the bar code?

I know there has to be a way for her to figure out whose ticket is whose one time and then she can use a Sharpie to keep it straight if it comes up again. I'm just not sure what to suggest to her and as much as I want to help her, I don't want to volunteer to carry 4 extra tickets to DLR that I could manage to lose. :(

Any ideas???

stan4d_steph
05-01-2006, 03:32 PM
From what I understand, Disney won't give that sort of information out over the phone. Sorry.

jennia
05-03-2006, 03:07 PM
I called Guest Relations. As long as the last name on the ticket matches the last name on the ID- we are GREAT. So no problems at all. They can just pick one ticket and take it since Disney can verify that it is the same family that's good enough. I figured that there had to be a way to be able to send just ONE ticket and not all of them!!! :D But living this far away, you don't want to drive 2 hours to Disney;and and discover that you have a problem. :eek: