PDA

View Full Version : Storyteller cafe character dining

simbaNnala101
04-28-2006, 10:05 PM
Hello I have never done the Storyteller cafe character dinning with chip and dale. i was wondering if any one has done it and can tell me a little about it like what kind of food is served and what other characters are there. Thanx.

~Ash~

hlbtimes2
04-28-2006, 11:02 PM
You can the menu at http://www.dlresortinfo.com/grandcalifornianrestaurants/storytellers/storybreak.html

For characters you will more then likely see: Chip, Dale, Kenia, Koda, Meeko and Turk, as well at the "Park Ranger".

KimmyPooh
04-29-2006, 06:43 AM
I went for breakfast. The Mickey waffles were delicious as were the huge strawberries! :)

simbaNnala101
04-29-2006, 07:24 AM
Thank you both so much. and does any one happen to know what characters are at the lilo and stitch breakfast at the paridise pier. IKt seems like there would only be lilo and stitch but thats not really worth the money at all is there any more characters that anyone knows about? thanx again.

~:D Ash~

marylayson
04-29-2006, 08:03 AM
When we went to the Lilo and Stitch Breakfast in March, it was Lilo, Stitch, Minnie, and Pluto. They did have dancing and games for the kids every so often, and the characters did spend a good amount of time at each table.

Wendi
04-29-2006, 09:50 AM
The food at Storyteller's Cafe is divine!!! French toast... grilled asparagus... my mouth is watering...

mousemom
04-29-2006, 12:29 PM
The food is better at Storyteller's Cafe and we liked it but my kids definitely would choose Goofy's Kitchen or Paradise Pier if asked. The french toast at Paradise Pier was to die for the last time I went and the ambiance was the most fun of the 3. I'm not a huge Lilo and Stitch fan but my attitude changed with all the fun the kids had there along with the Hawaiian music and atmosphere. It was great getting Minnie, Daisy and Pluto to ourselves for as long as we wanted for pix. I always try to plan that breakfast for the first morning we are there...I wake up the kids and tell them we are going to see Minnie for breakfast. We go early enough that we can take our time and still get to the park before it opens. When the kids see Minnie at breakfast, they always let her know that we'll be by later to visit her at her home and to watch for us! If you have never been to either and can only choose 1, I would go to Paradise Pier!

geoffa
04-29-2006, 12:33 PM
We are two adults (no kids) and had breakfast at Storytellers each day of our stay (we were at GCA). Absolute joy watching the kids interact with the characters every day. The CMs and characters go all out to ensure evrybody has fun - even the adults! The food is terrific - a great selection - a marvelous way to start each day. And the park entrance is only 20 yards away.

04-29-2006, 01:29 PM
What geoffa said. My daughters (15 and 12 at the time) had breakfast at Storytellers twice during four-day stay. It was lovely.

kisroo
04-29-2006, 03:32 PM
Storytellers is delish!

We met Koda (and the other one from Brother Bear--I'm blanking on the name), Chip and Dale, and Meeko at the tail end of breakfast. They stayed so long that each of them scooched in with us in the booth for a long animated "chat". We ordered off the menu, but even at the end of the breakfast, the buffet looked fresh and well-stocked.

Much better than Goofy's in my opinion.

Have a fantastic time!!

~kisroo:)