PDA

View Full Version : Stay Four Nights Pay for Three

meandthree
04-27-2006, 06:29 AM
Does anyone know when they started this promotion last year? Was it right after the April promotion ended?

hlbtimes2
04-27-2006, 08:09 AM
I know that they started booking the fall packages at that rate in April. We booked in April for our Oct trip. But, I dont think the rates were good right after the April promo, I think you had to go in the fall to get the rates. So, in other words, they were taking bookings but you couldnt use it for summer travel. Does that make sense?

meandthree
04-27-2006, 09:10 AM
Yes it does make sense. We are going in October so that would work for us, the only problem is April is almost over and no offers!:crying:

hlbtimes2
04-27-2006, 09:17 AM
I know, I've been watching for them too. I wonder if they are waiting to see what will happen without? Or if maybe we'll see something tomorrow? Today is the last day for the current offers. I can't imagine them not offering something. I know they have the new kids related packages, but that is not a discount of any kind. Guess we'll just have to wait!

meandthree
04-27-2006, 10:30 AM
Hopefully something will come out. If not I'm still going!

hlbtimes2
04-27-2006, 11:13 AM
I'm just in the dreaming about going in the fall/winter stage. We were there in Oct and March as a family. I'm going next week with friends. I think another trip in the fall might be a bit more then my budget can handle. LOL But you know how it is, you start innocently checking dates, playing with the idea. Next thing you know your pulling out the suitcase.

meandthree
04-27-2006, 11:35 AM
I totally understand we were there for 7 days in March and decided to upgrade to Annual Passes which is a little silly since we live in Texas, but I figure if we get two more trips out of it than it has more than paid for itself.