PDA

View Full Version : Hampton Inn and Suites

SunRayz
04-27-2006, 05:49 AM
I read somewhere that this hotel offers a free shuttle to/from Disneyland. I have contacted the front desk and they deny there is a shuttle. Can anyone either confirm or deny the shuttle? As well anyone stay at this hotel. Thanx SunRayz :)

momuvseven
04-27-2006, 07:18 AM
We stayed end of December and no free shuttle. You catch the ART in front of the Embassy Suites. Also be sure to ask for room away from ice machines/elevator as this area was very noisy.
Great breakfast with to-go bags for later.

honeymoon @disney
04-27-2006, 09:41 AM
I have never been to Disneyland, so I'm probably not the best person to take advice from, but I've been searching all over the net about Disneyland, so I have a bit of knowledge. The Candy Cane Inn is supposed to be a great price and a beautiful place to stay. From what I've read, it is the only hotel with a private shuttle to the park. That's just what I've seen, but that's where I'm planning on staying (In about 3 million years... see signature).:rolleyes:

jeffat2
04-27-2006, 08:30 PM
Two years ago they did have a free shuttle, but the stopped it last year. Like the other poster said it has a great free breakfast and the hotel is clean . look at getaway today .com for room rates. you can do just rooms with or without tickets and there prices are with all taxes . We have used them four or five times and always been very helpful . You can also call them @1-866-386-8747. hope this helps

Jeff

stan4d_steph
04-28-2006, 05:36 AM
If you've stayed at Hampton Inn, please consider submitting a review to the MousePlanet User Review Database. We don't have any reviews for this property yet. Thanks! :)

disneyochem
04-28-2006, 06:39 AM
Yes, they used to have a free shuttle (shared with Residence Inn, Hilton, and other Garden Grove hotels). It was nice because Hampton Inn was the first stop on the way back!

Great place to stay especially with kids. The suites are roomy (we enjoyed the kids suite with bunk beds) and the breakfast was good! I'd rank it about the same the Residence Inn next door.

Also, we have free parking with our APs so during our stay we didn't really use the free shuttle. It was a quick trip over to the Mickey and Friends structure!

mad4mky
04-28-2006, 09:16 AM
If you've stayed at Hampton Inn, please consider submitting a review to the MousePlanet User Review Database. We don't have any reviews for this property yet. Thanks! :)

I stayed there this past October. I guess I should have done this...:eek:

**the shuttle from there was a PAIN IN THE BUTT*** in October. You share the shuttle with the Embassey Suites and Hilton Garden Inn. They don't have enough running during the busy days...and man, it took over an hour to get one.
What a pain. No one watches/organizes the line...so when we were finally at the front, and a new bus pulled up...it was behind the bus that had just filled. So, the bus behind it opens the door, and all the people behind us at the back of the line got into the bus...and we were left standing...AGAIN.
It would have been easier to take a cab over.

But, the hotel was nice and clean.:rolleyes:
Their computers in the business/lobby area didn't work. But hey, my kid DID survive without checking her 'My Space' for a few days.:p