PDA

View Full Version : How to get Mickey's ToonTown Morning Madness [Tickets]? [merged]

Pages : [1] 2

TrueRomance
04-26-2006, 07:04 AM
I was just curious if you had to buy a package through the Disney Travel Company to get these vouchers? We booked our hotel separately and I was just about to buy our park tickets at disneyland.com --wondering if I could get the vouchers with just a tickets purchase.

Thanks for the help.

Malcon10t
04-26-2006, 07:28 AM
I was just curious if you had to buy a package through the Disney Travel Company to get these vouchers? We booked our hotel separately and I was just about to buy our park tickets at disneyland.com --wondering if I could get the vouchers with just a tickets purchase.

Thanks for the help.No, you need to purchase the hotel thru them as well. It has to be their "Vacation Package."

hlbtimes2
04-26-2006, 08:43 AM
You either need to book a package thru Disney travel or AAA. You can't get it if you booked the hotel seperate. YOu might try ebay- sometimes you can find them there.

kimmybear
04-26-2006, 10:50 AM
another section of this website says that the morning madness is offered everyday EXCEPT wed and sun. is this true? i'm probably just getting confused with early entry.... :D

TrueRomance
04-26-2006, 11:22 AM
Thanks everyone for the response. I just tried Ebay with no luck. I am bummed as I really wanted to do Toon Town with the kids and no crowds!

Oh well, we might go back in October. I have the Disney Visa and am hoping for some good off-season packages to come along then so we can book through WDTC.

stan4d_steph
04-26-2006, 12:23 PM
You can also post a request in our Buy/Sell/Share forum. Sometimes people have unused vouchers that they will give to others. :)

TrueRomance
04-26-2006, 12:37 PM
You can also post a request in our Buy/Sell/Share forum. Sometimes people have unused vouchers that they will give to others. :)

Great idea! Thanks for the suggestion; I am going to the forum right away.

experiment626
04-26-2006, 07:53 PM
Morning Madness and Early Entry are on the same days.

kimmybear
04-26-2006, 07:56 PM
Morning Madness and Early Entry are on the same days.

all the time? do you know where i can find out the exact days of the week?

experiment626
04-26-2006, 08:49 PM
Early Entry - Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday 1 hour prior to listed park opening.

Morning Madness - Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday @ park opening.

RideMax Mark
04-27-2006, 07:35 AM
all the time? do you know where i can find out the exact days of the week?

The Morning Madness schedule recently changed. It no longer lines up with the Early Entry days.

EE is still Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday.

MM is now Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday.

shawnarae
05-21-2006, 09:27 AM
QUESTION:
I have an AP, could I use the Madness Vouchers with it? Do they check to make sure you have a 3 day hopper pass when you arrive at Toontown?

Friends of our's just got back from D'land and did not use their Madness Vouchers while there. They offered them to us as we are going next week. So I am trying to figure out if we can use them or not.

Darkbeer
05-21-2006, 09:43 AM
QUESTION:
I have an AP, could I use the Madness Vouchers with it? Do they check to make sure you have a 3 day hopper pass when you arrive at Toontown?

Friends of our's just got back from D'land and did not use their Madness Vouchers while there. They offered them to us as we are going next week. So I am trying to figure out if we can use them or not.

All you need is the voucher, no need to show a ticket/parkhopper.

Have a great time.

FYI, watch out on the days in June, due to Grad Nites and the Pirates Premiere, there will be some temporary changes to the days that Early Entry and Morning Madness will be held.

dxcspilk
05-21-2006, 02:56 PM
Does anyone know if the three day park hopper that comes in the City Pass qualifies for EE or Morning Madness?

bradk
05-21-2006, 02:58 PM
normally mickey's toontown morning madness passes only come via booking a package.

the 3 day hopper bonus you will get will have access to early entry on one of the days it is offered however.

Darkbeer
05-21-2006, 06:38 PM
Does anyone know if the three day park hopper that comes in the City Pass qualifies for EE or Morning Madness?

Yes, you will be eligible for one day of Early Entry with the purchase of a SoCal CityPass. You do not get a voucher for Mickey's Toontown Madness.

acpalmer
05-22-2006, 06:28 AM
All you need is the voucher, no need to show a ticket/parkhopper.

Have a great time.

FYI, watch out on the days in June, due to Grad Nites and the Pirates Premiere, there will be some temporary changes to the days that Early Entry and Morning Madness will be held.

Darkbeer (or anyone who knows the answer to this), how do we find out what the changed schedule will be during those June Grad Nites, etc? That's exactly when we will be there and the only place I've seen the EE schedule is on this site (can't find it anywhere for the life of me on the official DL site). So how will I know what those changes might be?

TIA!!

shawnarae
05-25-2006, 10:19 AM
Thanks everyone for the response. I just tried Ebay with no luck. I am bummed as I really wanted to do Toon Town with the kids and no crowds!

Oh well, we might go back in October. I have the Disney Visa and am hoping for some good off-season packages to come along then so we can book through WDTC.

Ebay does have a "buy-it-now" for those passes, just listed this morning. Item #6632563645. $25 each & 4 availible. Seems pricey to me, but I am sure it is worth it to someone! Good luck!

bradk
05-25-2006, 10:24 AM
in my experience, $15 per pass has been about the going rate.

ExPeRiMeNt629
05-27-2006, 03:18 PM
Man i just recentely cleaned out all the passes i had accumleted druing my time with the company and just put them into the recycler if i would of known that anyone would of been interested in those i would of gladly given them away.. when i worked maddness for like two months i would come home with a bunch of those vochers figure on a day to day basise it was about 500-900 in toontown a morning and basicaly i had alot and i would of love to given those out just to show them... but oh well i'll figure something out...If the girl is Liz she will not allow non vochure holders in.. no matter what.. if its a guy named martin...Give him a hard time and he'll bugh or just go to city hall and tell them he was being rude and selective and they'll help you out....Other then that alot of the 2006's cms in toontown really don't know what their doing... i'm almost shocked at the fact that they were signed off...Toontown has literly fallen into a deep abysse

MileHighAko
05-27-2006, 05:06 PM
Man i just recentely cleaned out all the passes i had accumleted druing my time with the company and just put them into the recycler if i would of known that anyone would of been interested in those i would of gladly given them away.. when i worked maddness for like two months i would come home with a bunch of those vochers figure on a day to day basise it was about 500-900 in toontown a morning and basicaly i had alot and i would of love to given those out just to show them... but oh well i'll figure something out...If the girl is Liz she will not allow non vochure holders in.. no matter what.. if its a guy named martin...Give him a hard time and he'll bugh or just go to city hall and tell them he was being rude and selective and they'll help you out....Other then that alot of the 2006's cms in toontown really don't know what their doing... i'm almost shocked at the fact that they were signed off...Toontown has literly fallen into a deep abysse

Wow. I don't know how to respond to that. I'm sorry you were fired from your job at Disneyland, but I don't think responding with dishonesty (stealing vouchers and giving them away "just to show them") is the right move. I'm new to these forums, but my guess is that type of dishonest behavior isn't welcome around these parts.

ExPeRiMeNt629
05-28-2006, 01:49 PM
Well that is what i learned my last 3 hours i spent defending myself is that the Dishonesty is the BEST POLICEY at DISNEY...i Mean if i would of gottne fired for doing something stupid like not following saftey rules or making guest upset, or horseplaying on the rides.. then by all means.. but i did everything the greatest i could of i gave more then 100% when i worked despite working 98+hrs a week...but that didn't matter to them... the dishonesty of a few Cms is what mattered the most... their decite and their lies out wighted my honesty I had with all my leads and Managers... You wouldn't understand unless you were in my shoes those three hours, those 2 and half weeks suspended, and that last 20 min talk with your manager over the phone of why you can't have your job.. back.. and you had the proof their infornt of you showing your managers and other suits about how it was all false and they still didn't care... I guess until you or anyone else on here went through all of that then you would understand... yeah their is life after disney...But its kinda hard to find something else that you were so happy with and it was stolen from me..(figureitive speaking again so don't trip out) and i never said I stole anything Cms walk home with these things on a day to day.. i just so happened that I worked alot of morning madness and any other cms that did happen to come home with alot of papers in their pockets at the end of the day..

tomnsuz2003
08-31-2006, 07:46 PM
Hi All, I'm taking my 3 1/2 year old son to DLR next month for the first time and would love to find passes for the Toontown Morning Madness. He would go crazy! I didn't realize that you had to book a vacation package to get them and now already have the park tickets and hotel paid for. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

nemdpa
08-31-2006, 08:52 PM
I have seen them offered on ebay. Also check the buy/sell/trade on this web site.

PrincessE&B
09-13-2006, 10:01 AM
I am trying to find these tickets I have read about. We are going in Jan and I would love to take my girls to this, but how do I get these special tickets?