PDA

View Full Version : Clarion

hg0079
04-25-2006, 01:57 PM
Has anyone stayed at the Clarion?

momofjka
04-25-2006, 05:16 PM
We stayed at the Clarion in Dec. 04. It was nice, clean and not a bad walk on the way to Disneyland but a bit far after being in the park all day. It is just an ordinary hotel nothing fancy but we only used it for sleeping and showering so it fit our needs perfectly! I would be happy to answer any specific questions you had!

darph nader
04-25-2006, 06:05 PM
If it's the hotel right there on Convention Wy.& Harbor ,we stayed there about 6yrs ago .Pretty nice,had their own shuttle back then. The pool area is kinda duddy.:cool:

Back then it was the Quality Main Gate(if we're talking about the same hotel).

hg0079
04-26-2006, 10:02 AM
I am traveling down with my brother,his 2 kids and his girlfriend...I get to be the tag along Auntie and don't have to do the planning....granted I like planning but it's a nice switch. We will be using the hotel room to crash in...yup all 5 in one room and don't plan to spend our vacation in the room.

So it the pool worth using at all?

At closing of D Land, do we have to walk back or is there a schuttle?

We already booked, but I was curious as reviews are all over the place.

Malcon10t
04-26-2006, 01:43 PM
I am traveling down with my brother,his 2 kids and his girlfriend...I get to be the tag along Auntie and don't have to do the planning....granted I like planning but it's a nice switch. We will be using the hotel room to crash in...yup all 5 in one room and don't plan to spend our vacation in the room.

So it the pool worth using at all?

At closing of D Land, do we have to walk back or is there a schuttle?

We already booked, but I was curious as reviews are all over the place.Th eplace is ok to crash in. Rooms are small. Unless you have a suite, the rooms are designed for 4, if you are going to get a rollaway, make sure you tell them in advance, as some rooms are too small to accomodate a rollaway.

The shuttle is the C route of the ART transportation. It is $3 per person over 9 per day. It is a LONG walk after a long day in the park.

hg0079
04-26-2006, 03:13 PM
We are getting a suite, so we should be fine space wise.....Now to just mute his snoring!