PDA

View Full Version : Honey Popcorn recipe

SactoGuy
04-24-2006, 05:47 PM
So does anyone know how or a copy cat recipe of the honeypopcorn. I dont know why but i am craving that stuff hahaha. After a long day at the capitol a nice big bowl of that before the gym :p

GrumpyUTboi
04-25-2006, 06:29 AM
I have tried finding the honey popcorn at DL with no success, anybodygot an idea of where we can find it? 3 years ago we found it right outside the Pooh ride, but no luck the past 2 years.

04-25-2006, 06:37 AM
Can anyone tell us how long per batch for honey popcorn? And if it sells out quickly, why aren't there more honey popcorn carts?

stan4d_steph
04-25-2006, 06:49 AM
I have tried finding the honey popcorn at DL with no success, anybodygot an idea of where we can find it? 3 years ago we found it right outside the Pooh ride, but no luck the past 2 years.I've always seen it back there. Too bad you've missed it. Did you ask the vendor when it would be available? It's also available over in DCA; I've seen it at the cart in Paradise Pier near the boardwalk games.

hlbtimes2
04-25-2006, 08:02 AM
I havent seen it during my last two trips. My daughter really wanted some. I'm hoping I can find it next week. I'll bring her home a tub if I can find it!