PDA

View Full Version : Birthday perks?

IloveDL
04-18-2002, 03:09 PM
It seems to me I remember hearing that there may be a perk or two if you are at DL on your birthday (a sticker to slap on my shirt, or something equally exciting?). Did I dream this, or is it true?

cstephens
04-18-2002, 04:20 PM
Go to this thread (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5292) .

/cs

Ghoulish Delight
04-19-2002, 07:46 AM
For Not Afraid and Techie7's b-days we were at Riverbelle Terrace for brunch (the usual Sunday brunch crowd). A very friendly server who decided to torture us with bad Disney jokes also decided to reward Not Afraid (either Techie hadn't arrived yet or the guy just didn't notice his sticker) with a free cookie, you know, the big chocolate chip ones with chocolate frosting striped on top for her birthday.

Not Afraid
04-19-2002, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by Ghoulish Delight
(either Techie hadn't arrived yet or the guy just didn't notice his sticker)

He hadn't gotten his sticker yet. He went to CH while we were at the Hub at noon.

dizneelover
04-20-2002, 05:07 AM
For my 9th (?) bithday, my parents took me to the Blue Bayou. One of my parents told our server that it was my birthday, and at the end of the meal, I was given a piece of chocolate cake and everyone sang. It was REally fun and cool.

(Since this happened, I have heard people say that BB now charges for these little b-day surprises, is this true?)

gn2dlnd
04-22-2002, 03:31 PM
I made my friend, Mike, wear one of those stickers for his 32nd birthday :mad: . We were both surprised by all the cast members that made a point to wish him a happy birthday, and it totally made his day when he was given a cookie at the Blue Ribbon Bakery :D !