PDA

View Full Version : Haunted Mansion Holiday

FMTX
04-24-2006, 08:45 AM
From this weeks update it says the following:
"Anyway, the rumors were back this year and have reached the point that Walt Disney Event Services has gone to the extreme of announcing a non-event. Specifically they say that because of all the pirates hoopla this summer there will be no Haunted Mansion Holiday event but that the attraction will definitely be returning."

I do not want to be dense but unfortunately I am this morning. Does this mean that there will be no event/marketing around the conversion, but the ride conversion itself will still happen this year or does this mean nothing will happen this year and it will come back in the future year? I am guessing the first but not sure as do not know if "event" means the attraction conversion itself or some special event around the conversion opening. Just curious because we are looking at a fall Disney trip and this would be a factor on deciding between WDW or DL.

Mark Mywords
04-24-2006, 08:53 AM
HMH, the attraction, will be back this year.

The announcement simply says there will be no special merchandising event to go along with it this year.

I was sort of confused too when I first read it...

FMTX
04-24-2006, 08:57 AM
HMH, the attraction, will be back this year.

The announcement simply says there will be no special merchandising event to go along with it this year.

I was sort of confused too when I first read it...

Thank You!:D

olegc
04-24-2006, 10:44 AM
go to the disney gallery site and read the statement from the resort. It might be more clear...

FMTX
04-24-2006, 12:09 PM
go to the disney gallery site and read the statement from the resort. It might be more clear...

Ah yes, it is very clear when I read it there. It is pretty clear in the update, as well. I guess it was just early on a Monday morning. I must have had "a case of the Mondays" this morning.

hbquikcomjamesl
04-24-2006, 12:20 PM
HMH, the attraction, will be back this year.:( :mad: :crying: :p :rolleyes: