PDA

View Full Version : Believe You Can and You Can

no1here
04-18-2002, 01:59 PM
How many of you remember this tv special (commercial) for the new Fantasyland in 1983? It is one of the most treasured pieces of video in my movie collection. I am so glad my mom thought to record it for me back when I was 7 years old. Starring the late Maury Amsterdam and the late Heather O'Rourke.

tinkfreak
04-18-2002, 04:19 PM
Hey no fair bragging! Can you download it and give us a link?

Lani
04-18-2002, 04:24 PM
tinkfreak -- somehow I doubt no1here would have an easy time acquiring rights to redistribute the video to the public. Again, we take a strong stance on the distribution of copyrighted materials by individuals other than the owner, so let's not encourage it, m'kay? :D

tinkfreak
04-18-2002, 04:31 PM
Jeez. Should I hold out my hand so you can slap it with a ruler now?:D

Tigertail777
04-18-2002, 09:19 PM
From what I understand, as long as you don't charge any money for the service, then it is still an extremely gray area copyright wise. I have read up on copyright a lot, and almost nothing is black and white whn it comes to copyright. There is an especially large loophole in the law itself if it is for eductional purposes. So Tinkfreak I would suggest you ask directly for a videtape copy, then those rules don't get so complicated as they do on internet exchanging. Read up on copyright rules it is very informative this loophole is the same one that permits "unofficial biographies".

tinkfreak
04-19-2002, 11:49 PM
Thanks for being so nice! :)

Tigertail777
04-20-2002, 01:04 AM
I think everyone should know the rights that theyare bound to (whether they like it or not ;) ) It's no problem Tink. That's why we are Disney fans right? to spread the magic? OK, have a good one.