PDA

View Full Version : What time does the AP office at the bank close

GrumpyUTboi
04-23-2006, 06:57 AM
Just wondering what time the AP office at the bank closes on Sunday.

Thanks

Darkbeer
04-23-2006, 08:11 AM
The Bank of Main Street opens for the "start" of rope drop (1/2 hour prior to park opening on most days), and stays open until the Main Street Stores close, usually one hour after the posted park closing.

GrumpyUTboi
04-23-2006, 05:15 PM
Thank you Darkbeer.

RocketRob
04-24-2006, 09:03 AM
If I upgrade my pass from deluxe to premium, will they prorate the upgrade amount? My pass expires in September so I should only have to pay the prorated difference from the time I upgrade in May to expiration date?

Malcon10t
04-24-2006, 09:08 AM
If I upgrade my pass from deluxe to premium, will they prorate the upgrade amount? My pass expires in September so I should only have to pay the prorated difference from the time I upgrade in May to expiration date?Nope, it doesn't work that way. If you will use it enough to make it worthwhile, upgrade, if not, buy the blackout tickets.

Darkbeer
04-24-2006, 11:22 AM
If I upgrade my pass from deluxe to premium, will they prorate the upgrade amount? My pass expires in September so I should only have to pay the prorated difference from the time I upgrade in May to expiration date?

No, you pay the full difference between the price you paid for the deluxe and the current price for the Premium. And the pass still expires in September.

If you paid for Parking on the Deluxe, they will also give you credit for that amount.

If not, then save your paid parking ticket on the day you upgrade, and they will credit you the $10 paid.