PDA

View Full Version : Mine Train AP pin - May 14

cstephens
04-21-2006, 06:02 PM
Disney is releasing an E-ticket pin of Mine Train through Nature's Wonderland on May 14. Edition size is 1500, and the cost is $12.95. Limit two per passholder. Here's a picture: http://adisneyland.disney.go.com/media/dlr_v0200/en_US/ap/AP_NaturesWonderlandPin_d.jpg.

Gone2Disneyland
04-21-2006, 07:20 PM
Thanks for the update. Talk about lazy, I meant to pick up the Tiki Room one that was issued earlier this year (I think January). I love the Tiki Room, but I'm not a big Disney pin fan, so I didn't read any fine print, just assumed I could ask for it anywhere. As it turned out, when I went into the pin store in Frontierland, I learned that it was only available at the pin store by the Downtown Disney monorail entrance (not the monorail in Tomorrowland where I headed). I RARE-ly walked thru Downtown Disney, and my legs never felt the urge to seek the exclusive Tiki AP pin out there. As a 1500 edition, I figure it's all out by now.

So after all that, that sorta begs the question: which place around Disneyland is selling this Mine Train AP pin?

SimiRich
04-22-2006, 03:17 PM
As of now there's no information about a specific place to buy it. It just says "Disneyland Resort" and you have to show your Passport. Here is the link: http://eventservices.disney.go.com/pintrading/pin?id=16206

cstephens
04-22-2006, 10:05 PM
I RARE-ly walked thru Downtown Disney, and my legs never felt the urge to seek the exclusive Tiki AP pin out there.

I thought I saw it displayed at Silver Spur (the newest pin store in Adventureland) recently, but I wouldn't swear to it. If you go into Store Command or World of Disney and they're not too busy, they will sometimes be willing to call around to other pin locations to see if they have a particular pin so you don't have to schlep all the way there just to discover it's not there.

So after all that, that sorta begs the question: which place around Disneyland is selling this Mine Train AP pin?

They haven't announced that yet, but Dizpins (http://www.dizpins.com/) usually has that info right before release. I'd check back there. There's the main news page, but there are also links for releases in the current and upcoming months.

I Heart Disneyland!
04-22-2006, 10:06 PM
Nice that it happens to fall on mom's day and it will probably be a madhouse to get one.

olegc
04-23-2006, 02:13 PM
I have been collecting this series - so I have had to endure the walks...

The tiki one was the only one they sold at DTD... all of the remaining pins were at Silver Spur. In fact - Tiki was at Silver Spur until the Friday before the release - then they changed it. DOn't know why -but they did..

You can always hit Dizpins once a week to get good info on the releases (or changes). Also - if you want to see ALL of the "series" pins then go to www.disneypins.com, click on Events on the left column, then click on Disneyland resort... yuo can see some of the photos, and at least all of the releases months and pin themes. The E-ticket has usually been mid-month.

FOr you pirate buffs - the Cast Lanyard set of 8 pins is being released I believe in June.