PDA

View Full Version : Pirates merchandise at the resort

cstephens
04-21-2006, 05:52 PM
Disney has put up a page with the Pirates-related merchandise that will be available at the resort. Some of the merchandise is already available and others will be coming in later.

I absolutely *love* the Pirate Mickey big fig!

Here's the link: http://psc.disney.go.com/eventservices/disneygallery/dlpiratemerch.html.

AVP
04-21-2006, 06:18 PM
The Liar's Dice, Chess Game and Card Game are coming from a company called USAopoly, and will probably be available at stores around the country. I got my catalogue a few weeks ago, and was not surprised to see all the Pirates stuff everywhere.

AVP

stan4d_steph
04-22-2006, 06:10 PM
I like the tattoo art ladies' tee. :)

olegc
04-22-2006, 10:53 PM
I am glad to see some of the games and such - as different merchandise...
but the art on some of the figures as well as the clothing seems to raw and "hot topic"-esque.. like now we'll be inundated by sooooo much of this for so long.

I can't believe it - I am actually jaded already - and no real event has happened yet. Curse ye DIsneyland Mechandise Scallywags!

Rhiannon8404
04-22-2006, 11:02 PM
I like the tattoo art ladies' tee. :)

Me, too!

I Heart Disneyland!
04-22-2006, 11:16 PM
I NEED so many of the POTC things it is not even funny! Our home office is POTC and has the prints framed on the walls and the tall glasses and shot glasses...now I can see that after our trip that's upcoming, I will be adding more decor to the office. I only wish we'd be there in June! Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! My luck!