PDA

View Full Version : How do I find out about Disney Visa advantages in the parks?

Family5LovesDisney
04-21-2006, 03:34 PM
I haven't had a Disney Visa for too long. I have tried to find out if there are any perks for having one that you can get in the Parks. I remember a few years ago people at WDW getting a free photo as a perk for their Disney Visa. I called the Disney Visa card about getting my reward dollars but the lady on the phone didn't think there were any perks. Only the things that come in the mail with your monthly statements (which can be quite good.....I took advantage of AWESOME seats 1/2 price at Disney's Beauty and the Beast on Broadway back in the winter through Disney Visa)

marylayson
04-21-2006, 07:23 PM
If you have a Disney Visa, you can go to their website . Register and sign in. They will have a line of mouse earred choices near the top. One choice is "view disney offers". This has all of the current special offers Disney is offering.

If you don't have a Disney Visa, or don't want to register online, there is currently an ad for Disney Visa on the basic Disney Website http://disney.go.com/visa/today/index.html?CELL=6B5Q19 which should give you all the current 50th offers.

Susan L
04-21-2006, 08:49 PM
When you go to use the DVC make sure you ask the cashier to give you your discount. Some of them don't automatically to it and you have to remind them. All of the stores in the parks that I bought stuff and the World of Disney in DTD, I got discounts when I used my DVC. But, I did have to make sure I was getting it, check your reciept. My friend who was with me didn't get hers at the World of Disney and she made them do it over again.

WITron
04-21-2006, 09:23 PM
Here are the current promotins as listed from the Chase website.

1. Get ready to celebrate with a vacation package that includes a special Disneyland® Resort Park Hopper® Bonus Ticket Offer.

Now when you purchase a vacation package, whether you’re a kid or a kid at heart you’ll pay the kids’ price for a 3-day or longer Disneyland® Resort Park Hopper® Bonus Ticket. Don’t miss the excitement of our 50th Anniversary Celebration as it kicks into high gear with amazing entertainment and incredible attractions!

Call 1-866-844-9382 now or your travel agent and ask for package code EPWD or visit disneyland.com/EPWD to take advantage of this offer. Must book package by 4/24/06.

Everyone Plays for the Kids’ Price – Receive an Adult Disneyland® Resort Park Hopper® Bonus Ticket of 3 days or longer at the same price as an equivalent Child’s Disneyland® Resort Park Hopper® Bonus Ticket of 3 days or longer. Valid for travel now through 4/27/06. Reservations must be made by 4/24/06. Subject to availability. Blockout dates apply. Advance reservations required. These Disneyland® Resort Park Hopper® Tickets expire 13 days after first use or 5/10/06, whichever comes first, and each day of use constitutes one full day of use. Tickets may not be sold or transferred for commercial use. All tickets, offers, events, age ranges, services, attractions and entertainment may be seasonal and are subject to change without notice. Restrictions apply. CST: 1022229-50

*Must use your Disney Rewards® Visa Card to receive double rewards offer. This double rewards offer allows you to earn 2% in Disney Dream Reward DollarsSM on this purchase instead of the usual 1%, subject to the restrictions stated above. Double rewards will be posted on your monthly statement as follows: 1% will appear as Double Bonus Reward Offer – Additional 1%, and 1% will appear as Reward Dollars Earned from net purchases. Bonus reward dollars will be earned at time of payment and may take up to 6 to 8 weeks to appear on statement after that time. Disney Dream Reward DollarsSM are subject to the terms and conditions of the Disney RewardsSM Program. Disney is responsible for vacation package fulfillment. Chase Bank USA, N.A. and its affiliates are responsible for processing Bonus reward dollars.

Offer ID = 515047

2. With the Disney's Visa® Resort Dream Vacation Package, you will receive all the fabulous features of a Walt Disney Travel Company package plus these magical extras:

Preferred parade viewing at either Disneyland® park and Disney’s California Adventure® Park.1
A Happiest Homecoming On Earth tote bag (one per package)
And remember, when you purchase your package with your Disney Rewards® Visa® Card you will receive 0% APR financing2 for 6 months!

Call 1-866-844-9382 or your travel agent to book today!

Offer valid through 9/30/06. Present a valid Disney Rewards Visa Card for special offer. Not valid in combination with other offers, discounts, promotions or with any previous purchase. Blockout dates may apply. Package subject to availability and change without notice. Advance reservations required. All offers, services, attractions, and entertainment may be seasonal and are subject to change without notice. All Disneyland® Resort Park Hopper tickets expire 13 days after first use, and each day of use constitutes one full day of use. CST: 1022229-50.

1Preferred seating and viewing capacity is limited and subject to availability. Valid only during dates of vacation package. Showtimes vary.

2Get 0% APR for 6 months on certain U.S. Theme Park ticket–inclusive Disney vacation packages when booked by you or your travel agent through the Walt Disney Travel Company and charged to your Disney Rewards Visa® Card prior to arrival. Other restrictions apply. For complete details be sure to refer to your Disney Dream Reward DollarsSM Guide and Disney Rewards Visa® Card Cardmember Agreement.

Offer made by Disney. Chase Bank USA, N.A. and its affiliates are not responsible for offer fulfillment.

Offer ID = 517607

3. 10% off at select dining locations! 10% off at select dining locations!
Disneyland® Resort Offers Special Everyday Savings at the Disneyland® Resort for Disney’s Visa® Cardmembers! 10% off at select dining locations:

At Disneyland® Park
Rancho del Zocalo
Carnation Café
Redd Rockett’s Pizza Port

At Disney’s California Adventure ™ Park
Pizza Oom Mow Mow
Pacific Wharf Cafe
Wine Country Trattoria
The Vineyard Room

At Disneyland® Resort Hotels
Granville’s Steakhouse (from 6:00-10:00pm only)
Yamabuki
Disney’s PCH Grill

This is just one of the great benefits available to you during the Happiest Homecoming On Earth! For more information on other benefits, visit the Current Offers section of this website under the “Disneyland® Resort” Category.

And remember, when you use your Disney’s Visa® Card, you will always earn Disney Dream Reward DollarsSM!

1 Offer valid from 4/1/05 through 9/30/06. Present a valid Disney's Visa Card at time of purchase and use your Disney’s Visa Card or Disney Rewards Card for purchases. Not valid in combination with other offers, discounts, promotions or with any previous purchase. Separate theme park admission may be required. Offer elements, including participating locations, are subject to change without notice.

2 Excludes alcoholic beverages, tax and gratuity. Discount valid at the following restaurant locations: in Disneyland® park: Rancho del Zocalo, Carnation Cafe and Redd Rockett's Pizza Port; in Disney's California Adventure™ park: Pizza Oom Mow Mow, Pacific Wharf Café, Wine Country Trattoria and The Vineyard Room; at Disneyland® Resort Hotels: Granville's Steakhouse (from 6:00pm - 10pm only), Yamabuki and Disney's PCH Grill. Subject to restaurant operating hours and restaurant closures. Restaurant seating is subject to availability.

Disney Dream Reward DollarsSM are subject to the terms and conditions of the Disney RewardsSM Program

Offer made by Disney - Chase Bank USA, N.A. and its affiliates are not responsible for offer fulfillment.

Offer ID = 134867

4. Special Everyday Savings at the Disneyland® Resort for Disney’s Visa® Cardmembers! 20% off select tours:

Welcome to Disneyland
A Walk in Walt’s Footsteps
Discover the Magic

Advance reservations recommended and may be made up to 30 days prior to arrival by calling (714) 781-4400 or visiting Guest Relations inside City Hall at Disneyland® park.

This is just one of the great benefits available to you during the Happiest Homecoming On Earth! For more information on other benefits, visit the Current Offers section of this website under the “Disneyland® Resort” Category.

And remember, when you use your Disney’s Visa® Card, you will always earn Disney Dream Reward DollarsSM!

1 Offer valid from 4/1/05 through 9/30/06. Present a valid Disney's Visa Card at time of purchase and use your Disney’s Visa Card or Disney Rewards Card for purchases. Not valid in combination with other offers, discounts, promotions or with any previous purchase. Separate theme park admission may be required. Offer elements, including participating locations, are subject to change without notice.

2 Valid for “Welcome to Disneyland,” “A Walk in Walt’s Footsteps,” and “Discover the Magic” tours. Advance reservations recommended and may be made up to 30 days prior to arrival by calling (714) 781-4400 or visiting Guest Relations inside City Hall at Disneyland® park. Tour is subject to availability and operating hours. May purchase up to ten discounted tour tickets per purchase, per day. Tour tickets may not be sold or transferred for a commercial purpose.

Disney Dream Reward DollarsSM are subject to the terms and conditions of the Disney RewardsSM Program

Offer made by Disney - Chase Bank USA, N.A. and its affiliates are not responsible for offer fulfillment.

Offer ID = 134865

5. Disney’s Visa Cardmember- Exclusive Benefit at the Disneyland® Resort!Meet your favorite Disney
characters and receive a
free 5x7 photo 2

This Cardmember Exclusive Character Meet ‘N’ Greet Event is available daily in Ariel’s Grotto at Disney’s California Adventure™ park from park opening until 11:30am. You and up to five (5) guests may take part in this opportunity and cherish the memories with a complimentary Disney Friends Portrait.

1Offer valid from 4/1/05 through 9/30/06. Present a valid Disney's Visa Card at time of purchase and use your Disney’s Visa Card or Disney Rewards Card for purchases. Not valid in combination with other offers, discounts, promotions or with any previous purchase. Separate theme park admission may be required. Offer elements, including participating locations, are subject to change without notice.

2 Cardmember Meet ‘N’ Greet operates once daily at a selected time at Disney’s California Adventure™ park. Must present a valid Disney’s Visa Card for entry and limited to 6 people per card. Operating time, days of the week, location and appearance of Characters may vary and are subject to change without notice. Subject to availability and location capacity. Offer includes one complimentary 5x7 Disney Friends Portrait per valid cardmember account.

Offer ID = 502848

Special Benefit at the Disneyland® Resort for Disney’s Visa® Cardmembers!Enjoy your next trip to the Disneyland® Resort knowing that the Stroller Rentals are on us!

Disney’s Visa Cardmembers can enjoy up to 2 FREE Stroller Rentals when visiting the Disneyland® Resort. Stroll along Main Street and enjoy all the exciting new shows and attractions in celebration of the 50th Anniversary.

1Offer valid from 4/1/05 through 9/30/06. Present a valid Disney's Visa Card at time of purchase and use your Disney’s Visa Card or Disney Rewards Card for purchases. Not valid in combination with other offers, discounts, promotions or with any previous purchase. Separate theme park admission may be required. Offer elements, including participating locations, are subject to change without notice.

2 Offer is subject to availability while supplies last. Stroller availability varies based on theme park attendance and other factors. Limit two free strollers per cardmember per day. Available only at the Main Entrance Stroller Rental Locations in Disneyland® or Disney’s California Adventure™ theme parks.

Offer ID = 502849

Special Everyday Savings at the Disneyland® Resort for Disney’s Visa® Cardmembers! Save 10% on select merchandise purchases of $50 or more!

Advance reservations recommended and may be made up to 30 days prior to arrival by calling (714) 781-4400 or visiting Guest Relations inside City Hall at Disneyland® park.

2 Offer is valid only at select Disneyland® Resort stores and pin cart locations *. Not valid on purchases of DVD, VHS, software media, Walt Disney Classics Collections, Walt Disney Art Classics, original or limited-edition artwork, selected collectibles, food or beverage, Disney Dollars, gift cards, ticket media, or Park admission. A $50 pre-tax minimum purchase is required. Discount does not apply at the following locations: Midway games, Names Unraveled, Jewel of Orleans, Silhouette Studio, Portrait Artists, Parasol Cart, Heraldry Shop, Crystal Shops (Crystal Arts & Crystal d’Orleans), Face Painting, Rubio Portrait Artist, or at any Downtown Disney® District location other than World of Disney®, Marceline’s Confectionery, and the Pin Cart.

Offer ID = 13486

Hope this helps.

Family5LovesDisney
04-22-2006, 04:09 AM
WOW WOW WOW Thanks! I have been trying to find the website but all I keep pulling up are pages to apply for the Disney Visa Card and I already have one. I was hoping to find something where I could log in. You have provided the details so well! THANKS everyone!

Duchess mermaid
04-25-2006, 04:38 PM
www.chase.com you have to set up your online banking acount. but it's pretty easy. Top left of screen it says something like "start banking online now" click and fill out some info.

Family5LovesDisney
04-26-2006, 02:41 PM
www.chase.com you have to set up your online banking acount. but it's pretty easy. Top left of screen it says something like "start banking online now" click and fill out some info. That's what I need to do! Set up banking online so I can view those great offers! THANKS!