PDA

View Full Version : 3rd Patina Restaurants AP Event announced

Alex S.
04-21-2006, 02:36 PM
EXCLUSIVE ANNUAL PASSHOLDER EVENT

AT JOACHIM SPLICHAL’S DOWNTOWN DISNEY® RESTAURANTS

Monday, May 22, 2006

Dining Around Downtown Disney at the Disneyland Resort
Disneyland Annual Passholders are invited to once again taste the flavors of the world at the Patina Group’s Downtown Disney® District restaurants. Tortilla Jo’s will be serving up favorite Mexican dishes, while Catal offers Mediterranean cuisine, and Naples Ristorante e Pizzeria features their signature Neapolitan-style pizza and classic pasta dishes.

Each annual passholder may bring up to three non-AP guests for a fun evening of visiting the different restaurants.

Join us for this exclusive culinary adventure!
RSVP to 866-9-PATINA or kenriquez@patinagroup.com

Monday, May 22, 2006
4 – 9pm
$10 per person

olegc
04-21-2006, 04:35 PM
yay! This is a great event... (although I hope Naples does a better job this time)..

the sad part - no fireworks to watch from the Catal Balcony... :crying: sniff sniff...

Karin
04-22-2006, 04:42 PM
We've never been to this event but keep hearing how great it is. I told DH about it. Hope we can make it this time!

AVP
04-22-2006, 04:48 PM
We've never been to this event but keep hearing how great it is. I told DH about it. Hope we can make it this time!You better!

AVP

Colin
04-22-2006, 05:27 PM
DANG!

2 days before I arrive, bet that could be fun as well :(

And fattening hehe :D

I Heart Disneyland!
04-22-2006, 06:08 PM
Oh man!!!! That is my first day back at work! Ugh!

Wendi
04-22-2006, 06:39 PM
I am soooo tempted to make the trip down for this... it was fantastic last time!!! Maybe I can sneak down for the night then spend the next day solo in the parks. ~~~Sounds like a dream~~~

RStar
04-22-2006, 09:43 PM
I went last year. A pretty good event. Plenty of time, plenty of food. A fun evening at a great price! Seemed a little dissorganized , but I think they are getting the hang of it.

~Bob

DISNEYfied
05-05-2006, 01:18 PM
Last year I forgot to RSVP and I was able to just show up. I think we held up the line a bit, but other than that.. still smoothe sailing.

Tinker Bell
05-08-2006, 12:10 PM
Any one having trouble booking this? I can't seem to get anyone and when I left mess no one calls back :(

adriennek
05-08-2006, 01:25 PM
Any one having trouble booking this? I can't seem to get anyone and when I left mess no one calls back :(

Oh, it was super easy to RSVP- I used the e-mail address. They ask for your address and phone number so if you include it in your first e-mail, then making your reservation will go even faster than mine did. But when I e-mailed her (twice :rolleyes: ) she got back to me very quickly!

Adrienne

Tinker Bell
05-08-2006, 01:59 PM
It kept bouncing back at us for the last week. Now we are getting this.

Subject: Out of Office AutoReply: Annual Pass May 22nd event

I am out of the office Saturday, May 6, 2006 through Tuesday, May 9,
2005. I
will reply to your message as soon as I return on Wednesday, May 10,
2006 or
if you need urgent assistance please contact Bonnie Glassco at
I will not have access to email while away. Thank you!

But we did have some one call us and she said she would put our names on the list and have the person who is suppose to do this call us when she gets in. So no more worries I guess we made the list. See you guys there.

averagedork
05-08-2006, 02:44 PM
LOVE THIS EVENT! So good! I wrote the nicest compliment to the Patina group after the last one.

Tinker Bell
05-19-2006, 08:23 AM
Reminder bump for those still thinking of going.

Another Dimension
05-19-2006, 08:19 PM
Thanks for the bump... :)

Does anyone know, if children that are with those who RSVP'd, are charged for this event?
Are they charged child prices or are they ok, if below a certain age?

Darkbeer
05-19-2006, 08:39 PM
^Not really sure if it is appropriate for kids, the past events had a lot of alcohol being handed out as part of the event.....

Would you take your kid to the Food and Wine events, if so, then it might be OK, but I presume they would charge the same price if the kid was going to eat.

Wendi
05-19-2006, 08:40 PM
I took Max last time, he's 4 (don't remember if he was already 4 then), I paid the $10 for him... I don't think there is a children's price, it was well worth $10 IMHO. It's possible that they wouldn't charge you for young kids, but I didn't really ask about it, just gave told them there were two of us and gave them $20.

Another Dimension
05-20-2006, 12:47 AM
Thanks for the info everyone, :)

DopeyWife
05-20-2006, 08:25 AM
Thanks for the bump... :)

Does anyone know, if children that are with those who RSVP'd, are charged for this event?
Are they charged child prices or are they ok, if below a certain age?

We've taken our daughter the last two times they had this, and they did not charge for her. She was only one, so I think that they probably don't charge for kids under 3.

They did have a balloon artist and face painter at some of the restaurants for the kids.